- 8GB Vengeance and Value Select Memory Offers Outstanding Configuration Flexibility for Desktop PCs and Laptops -
FREMONT, California - October 4th, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the addition of 8GB DDR3 memory modules to its Vengeance and Value Select product lines.
Corsair Vengeance: High Performance and Overclockability
The new 8GB Vengeance DDR3 memory operates at 1.5V for compatibility with the new 2nd generation Intel® Core processor family and is guaranteed to operate at 1600MHz. Providing 8GB of rigorously-screened DRAM on a single module allows gamers and performance enthusiasts to build systems with 32GB of high-performance memory.
"Vengeance DDR3 memory is the premier choice for reliable, overclockable DRAM for system builders on a budget," said Giovanni Sena, Director of Memory Products at Corsair. "Our kits based on 8GB modules give builders, system integrators, and gaming enthusiasts the power to break the 16GB barrier."
Images can be downloaded here.
For more information on the Vengeance family of high-performance DDR3 memory, please visit the Corsair web site:
Corsair Vengeance memory upgrade kits utilizing the new 8GB modules will initially be available in the following configuration. All module kits are compatible with current AMD and Intel platforms.
The new Corsair Vengeance memory upgrade kits are available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors.
Corsair Value Select: Guaranteed Reliability for Mainstream Computing
Carefully screened for reliable operation and backed by Corsair's lifetime warranty, Value Select DDR3 memory upgrade kits are an ideal choice for standard home and office PCs. Many laptop PCs are equipped with only two memory slots, which has traditionally limited them to just 8GB of memory. Value Select 8GB DDR3 memory modules allow notebook upgrades to 16GB, and give them the power to smoothly run multiple applications and open several large files at once.
"Otherwise-powerful laptop PCs are often underequipped when it comes to memory, which can cause usability problems with office application suites and complex documents that notebook PC users need to work with in the real world." said Sena. "8GB Value Select memory modules solve this problem."
Images can be downloaded here.
For more information on the Value Select family of DDR2 and DDR3 memory, please visit the Corsair web site:
Corsair Value Select 8MB DDR3 memory modules are available in the following configuration:
The new Corsair Value Select memory upgrade kits are available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DDR3 memory upgrades, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC speakers, gaming headsets, gaming keyboards, laser gaming mice, CPU cooling products, and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit