Sharkoon is expanding their selection of USB3.0 sticks: With the previously introduced selection of high-performance models, the "Ultimate", "Extreme", and "Accelerate" are now joined by an economy model for price-conscious users: The Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Sprint offers a write speed of up to 20 MB/s and a read speed of up to 60 MB/s with full USB3.0 output, and storage capacities in both 16 GB and 32 GB. With native USB3.0 controller, is housed in a black plastic case with a cap and lanyard eyelet, measures 56 x 19 x 9 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 12 g.
Sharkoon offers both models at an aggressive price: The manufacturer's suggest retail prices are 16.49 euros for the 16GB model and 29.99 euros for the 32GB model. With the "Sprint" series, Sharkoon wants to give USB users an attractive incentive when transferring even larger storage capacities on a downward compatible SuperSpeed USB.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Sprint available immediately for the suggested retail price of 19.99 euros (16GB) and 29.99 euros (32GB) from authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series