Sharkoon is expanding their selection of USB3.0 sticks: With the previously introduced selection of high-performance models, the "Ultimate", "Extreme", and "Accelerate" are now joined by an economy model for price-conscious users: The Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Sprint offers a write speed of up to 20 MB/s and a read speed of up to 60 MB/s with full USB3.0 output, and storage capacities in both 16 GB and 32 GB. With native USB3.0 controller, is housed in a black plastic case with a cap and lanyard eyelet, measures 56 x 19 x 9 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 12 g.
Sharkoon offers both models at an aggressive price: The manufacturer's suggest retail prices are 16.49 euros for the 16GB model and 29.99 euros for the 32GB model. With the "Sprint" series, Sharkoon wants to give USB users an attractive incentive when transferring even larger storage capacities on a downward compatible SuperSpeed USB.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Sprint available immediately for the suggested retail price of 19.99 euros (16GB) and 29.99 euros (32GB) from authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard