Sharkoon is expanding their selection of USB3.0 sticks: With the previously introduced selection of high-performance models, the "Ultimate", "Extreme", and "Accelerate" are now joined by an economy model for price-conscious users: The Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Sprint offers a write speed of up to 20 MB/s and a read speed of up to 60 MB/s with full USB3.0 output, and storage capacities in both 16 GB and 32 GB. With native USB3.0 controller, is housed in a black plastic case with a cap and lanyard eyelet, measures 56 x 19 x 9 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 12 g.
Sharkoon offers both models at an aggressive price: The manufacturer's suggest retail prices are 16.49 euros for the 16GB model and 29.99 euros for the 32GB model. With the "Sprint" series, Sharkoon wants to give USB users an attractive incentive when transferring even larger storage capacities on a downward compatible SuperSpeed USB.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Sprint available immediately for the suggested retail price of 19.99 euros (16GB) and 29.99 euros (32GB) from authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- PUBG's first world tournament: $2 million in prizes and more
- Fortnite is coming to China, with Tencent securing rights
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit