Sharkoon is expanding their selection of USB3.0 sticks: With the previously introduced selection of high-performance models, the "Ultimate", "Extreme", and "Accelerate" are now joined by an economy model for price-conscious users: The Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Sprint offers a write speed of up to 20 MB/s and a read speed of up to 60 MB/s with full USB3.0 output, and storage capacities in both 16 GB and 32 GB. With native USB3.0 controller, is housed in a black plastic case with a cap and lanyard eyelet, measures 56 x 19 x 9 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 12 g.
Sharkoon offers both models at an aggressive price: The manufacturer's suggest retail prices are 16.49 euros for the 16GB model and 29.99 euros for the 32GB model. With the "Sprint" series, Sharkoon wants to give USB users an attractive incentive when transferring even larger storage capacities on a downward compatible SuperSpeed USB.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Sprint available immediately for the suggested retail price of 19.99 euros (16GB) and 29.99 euros (32GB) from authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Steam grows to 90 million monthly active users
- Intel M.2 Optane SSD 905P Appears On Newegg
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct