-- 11 North American E-tailers Participate with US$20 Discount When Bought in Conjunction --
City of Industry, California - September 9, 2011 - GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and computing hardware solutions today announced a new bundle promotion pairing the GIGABYTE Z68XP-UD3 and Z68P-DS3 mSATA equipped motherboards based on the IntelĀ® Z68 Express Chipset with the latest 20GB IntelĀ® Solid-State Drive 311 Series (single level cell (SLC) SSD)*. 11 participating North American online retailers will offer an automatic discount of up to US$20 to customers buying both together from August 15th until September 3rd, or until supplies last.
"Due to the overwhelming success of the pre-bundled GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD3-iSSD, GIGABYTE is pleased to be able to offer an additional bundle program on our latest hot selling mSATA motherboards," commented Henry Kao, vice president of Worldwide Service and Marketing at GIGABYTE. "Not only does this bundle promotion with 11 North American online retailers make it easier for our customers to buy an mSATA equipped motherboard and Intel Solid-State Drive 311 Series, but they can save some money in the process while enjoying the performance benefits of IntelĀ® Smart Response Technology."
"The GIGABYTE promotion combines the efforts of GIGABYTE, Intel and our online retailers to make it simpler for users to enjoy the benefits of increased system responsiveness gained from the Intel SSD 311 Series and GIGABYTE's mSATA enabled motherboards," said Troy Winslow, director of product marketing for Intel's Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group. "The Intel SSD and Gigabyte motherboard bundle provides a cost-effective and seamless entry into the world of solid-state drive caching and quick-response computing utilizing Intel's Smart Response Technology."
IntelĀ® Smart Response Technology
GIGABYTE Z68 series motherboards are equipped with the highly acclaimed IntelĀ® Smart Response Technology, allowing users to experience system performance similar to SSD-only systems. IntelĀ® Smart Response Technology works by using intelligent block-based caching of frequently used applications to improve system performance and responsiveness. In fact, GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards with Intel Smart Response Technology are able to outperform hybrid HDD/SSD drive systems by more than 4X (PC Mark Vantage HDD test score) and deliver a 60 percent performance improvement over HDD-only systems in PC Mark Vantage Suite.
To find out more about GIGABYTE mSATA motherboards, please visit: http://www.gigabyte.us/MicroSite/279/z68.html
GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd., headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a leading brand in the IT industry with branch offices located in 24 countries around the world. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a small research and development team and has since taken a position as one of the in the world's top motherboard manufacturers. In addition to motherboards and graphics cards, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, datacenter servers, networking products, mobile handsets, and home entertainment devices to serve each facet of the digital life in the home and office. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with innovative technology, exceptional quality, and unmatched customer service. Visit https://www.gigabyte.us for more information.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit