TORRANCE, Calif.-September 2, 2011-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, demonstrates today from IFA Berlin, a full line of 450Mbps Wireless solutions.
Other brands may currently offer 450Mbps wireless routers, however users need a 450Mbps client adapter in order to realize the promised 450Mbps throughput speeds. Most computers with integrated wireless are rated at 150Mbps. When connecting to a 450Mbps router, the respective computer's connection speed will be bottlenecked at a slow 150Mbps. TRENDnet is currently the only brand to offer a selection of 450Mbps routers and adapters needed to build a fully integrated high performance 450Mbps network.
450Mbps Concurrent Dual Band Wireless N Router Model TEW-692GR TRENDnet's 450Mbps Concurrent Dual Band Wireless N Router is the first router to support 450Mbps speeds on both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands at the same time. This router's raw horsepower redefines wireless networking as we know it, to easily stream HD video through the home. Gigabit Wide Area Network and Local Area Network ports transfer wired data fast. Embedded GREENnet technology reduces port-based power consumption by up to 70%.
The TEW-692GR comes with a 3-year limited warranty and is currently available from online and retail partners.
450Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router Model TEW-692GR
This was the very first 450Mbps router launched to market-a full four months ahead of competing offerings. This router's raw horsepower seamlessly streams HD movies to your entertainment center, transfers content from countless users, and generates record wireless coverage. Gigabit Wide Area Network and Local Area Network ports transfer wired data fast. Embedded GREENnet technology reduces power consumption by up to 70%.
The TEW-691GR comes with a 3-year limited warranty and is currently available from online and retail partners.
450Mbps Dual Band Wireless N USB Adapter Model TEW-684UB
This is the first adapter which upgrades laptop or desktop connectivity to never before seen 450Mbps wireless speeds. Computers purchased with integrated wireless are most often outfitted with either 150Mbps Wireless N or even slower 54Mbps Wireless G technology-which bottlenecks performance to 150Mbps or 54Mbps respectively. TRENDnet's TEW-684UB is the first wireless USB adapter that has the capability of connecting to a router at 450Mbps speeds. The TEW-684UB comes with a 3-year limited warranty and is currently available from online and retail partners.
450Mbps Wireless N Gaming Adapter Model TEW-687GA
TRENDnet's first to market 450Mbps Wireless N Gaming Adapter, model TEW-687GA, networks gaming consoles, televisions, and NVRs to the Internet with an ultra-high performance 450Mbps wireless connection. Setup is quick and simple, with no drivers to install and a Gigabit Ethernet port transfers wired data fast.
The TEW-687GA comes with a 3-year limited warranty and is currently available from online and retail partners.
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit https://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit