TORRANCE, Calif. -September 2, 2011- TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, demonstrates today from IFA Berlin the first 4-Port 500Mbps Powerline AV Adapter, model TPL-405E, which features four Gigabit ports to connect all media center devices to a high speed 500Mbps Powerline network.
New media center devices such as Internet televisions, NVRs, Receivers, and game consoles are now network ready-meaning that each device is capable of streaming large HD files directly from the Internet. TRENDnet's ground breaking 4-Port 500Mbps Powerline AV Adapter connects up to four media center devices to the Internet at the same time using existing electrical lines.
Network one adapter to a router and plug another adapter into any outlet on the same electrical system for instant high speed network access. TRENDnet adapters connect automatically to each other over a secure encrypted signal with no CD installation required. For additional security, press the Sync button to change existing encryption keys.
LED displays convey device status for easy power management and troubleshooting. Embedded power saving technology lowers power consumption by up to 70% in standby mode-resulting in measurable power savings, given that the device is always on.
"Network ready Internet televisions now make up to 50% of total television sales in select markets," stated Sonny Su, Director of Technology for TRENDnet. "The need to connect multiple media center devices to the Internet is already here and we are excited to be able to bring compelling Powerline solutions to market."
The 4-Port 500Mbps Powerline AV Adapter, model TPL-405E, comes with a three year limited warranty and will be available from TRENDnet's online and retail partners this coming December.
The MSRP for the TPL-405E is US $109.99
For TRENDnet logos visit: http://trendnet.com/asp/partners/marketing.asp
TRENDnet is an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit https://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit