KINGMAX, a renowned leading memory and flash drive manufacturer, has recently unveiled 128GB huge capacity USB 3.0 flash drive, the ED-01. With huge capacity, the ED-01 flash drive not only meets the market's demands for large media file storage and transferring, but also transports the user to a super-speedy experience that every second counts.
The ED-01 sports a sleek contoured design that stands out from its competitors and wins design award from media. It has a delicate read/write LED indicator to display the flash drive's status while in use and the unique Clip-Cap design that prevents the cap from accidental drop-offs or loss. Besides, made with durable plastic combined with a special finishing procedure, the leather-like texture of the ED-01 is warm and smooth to the touch. Its elegant, low-profile design will demonstrate your taste for luxury and that you appreciate and use only the latest in technological advances.
When the era of USB 3.0 comes, the demands of super speed and huge capacity storage device increased. Using USB 3.0 full-duplex bidirectional synchronization data transfer technology, the ED-01 read speed at 66 MB/sec and write speed at up to 41 MB/sec. Moreover, its capacity upgrades to 128GB and backward-compatible with USB 2.0. Whether data is HD movies, photos or large presentation files with rich media, the ED-01 will transfer and storage large data in a short period of time.
The ED-01 USB 3.0 flash drive is fully compliant with the European Union's RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive) standards. It also passed CE certification in the EU, met the United States' FCC criteria and was awarded the latest Windows 7 certificate that guarantees its compatibility with operating systems. All KINGMAX products are manufactured under the most stringent quality control measures and rigorous tests, to ensure each and every product meets the highest standards for quality. The ED-01's product warranty further ensures consumers that they've purchased a reliable and reassuring experience.
Interface: USB 3.0
Dimensions: 74.5 x 20 x 9 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 10.5 g
Compatible with USB 2.0
LED light indicator
Clip-Cap design to prevent cap loss
5-year product warranty
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit