SilverStone created an incredible mobile storage product, the Treasure TS07. It connects to the PC via 5Gbit/s USB 3.0 super speed interface which enables data transfer with maximum compatibility and stability, making TS07 the best choice for taking important data on the go.
5 Gb/s USB 3.0 Super Speed transfer rate.
Supports 3.5" SATA 6 Gb/s SSD or hard drive.
An entirely tool-less design.
Maximum compatibility with USB2.0 (480Mbits)
You can find further information about Treasure TS07 here. The Treasure TS07 is available now. The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 29.90 Euro.
Latest News Posts
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Overwatch splash art spotted in Paladins advertisement
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit