Sharkoon SATA QuickPort H3 USB3.0 for 2.5 and 3.5" SATA Hard Drives | incl. Three-Port USB3.0 Hub | MSRP 49.99 euros
Sharkoon is expanding the USB3.0 collection to their "QuickPort" Hard Drive adapter family: The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort H3 USB3.0 offers the traditional plug-in slot for SATA Hard Drives and is directly connected to you computer via the USB3.0 port. With the latest model three USB3.0 Hub ports are integrated into the front side, over the already external SuperSpeed device, for example USB3.0 sticks, which can be directly connected with the system.
The plug-in slot for SATA hard drives in 2.5 and 3.5 inch format contains, similar to other QuickPort models, a hard drive ejection button and LEDs indicating both power supply and hard drive activity. On the backside of the device you will find a separate power button. The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort H3 USB3.0 measures 133 x 71 x 95 mm (W x H x L) and weighs 520 grams. Shipping also includes an instruction manual, power supply, power and USB3.0 cable.
End customers will find the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort H3 USB3.0 available immediately for the suggest retail price of 49.99 euros in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to https://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Games teams with Funko for Fortnite Pop! figurines
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit