Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, notebook and mobile device manufacturer presents its All-In-One (AIO) system-G11 to delight the market and enrich digital life. As Intel's strategic business partner, ECS G11 has been designed in the Thin Mini-ITX form factor complying with Intel's AIO system standard specification.
ECS G11 is capable of being upgraded easily with devices or motherboards under the standard specification which gives the end user the entertainment of a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) system. G11 is equipped with a 21.5" wide LED touch panel supporting 10-finger multi-touch with up to 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) resolution for a responsive interactive experience. Moreover, ECS G11 adopts the Intel H61 chipset, supporting the latest Intel 2nd Generation Core processors to extend the possibility of powerful performance.
Easy to touch and operate, ECS G11 is an ideal platform for a home entertainment system. Furthermore, with strong upgradability and extendibility, ECS G11 can be a powerful working PC for every kind of task at the office. ECS G11 has no limits of application. With a multi-touch panel, G11 can also be a digital board or educational whiteboard. ECS G11 is the all-new customizable AIO system that meets the needs of next generation desktop computing. Experience the new generation of whitebox All-In-One (AIO) solution. ECS will also present an AIO system with a 24" LED panel in the near future. Stay tuned.
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit