Ambidextrous Design Delivers More Power and More Control for Hours of Play
FREMONT, Calif. - Aug. 18, 2011 - Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) unveiled the latest addition to its acclaimed G-Series gaming products, the Logitech® Gaming Mouse G300. Designed to give PC gamers an advantage over the competition, the mouse features nine programmable controls, letting you move keyboard commands to buttons that are in easy reach.
Additionally, the Logitech® Gaming Mouse G300 lets you store up to three game or player profiles in the mouse's onboard memory, so you can run the mouse without software or even move it between computers without having to reconfigure each time. User-configurable lighting assigns one of seven colors to each profile, so you can easily see which profile you're using. Plus, the mouse's sculpted, ambidextrous shape is equally comfortable in either hand.
"The Logitech® Gaming Mouse G300 is perfect for PC gamers who want intelligent features that give them real benefits in-game" said Chris Pate, senior product marketing manager for gaming at Logitech. "Whether you need more programmable buttons for your MMO, better precision for targeting enemies in an FPS, or a compact, comfortable shape to get you through hours of gameplay, we've got it covered."
The Logitech® Gaming Mouse G300's gaming-grade 2500-DPI optical sensor tracks slow or fast movements on a wide variety of surfaces, so you get exactly the action you want from every incremental hand movement. In addition, optional drag-and-drop software makes it easy to set the Logitech® Gaming Mouse G300 up exactly the way you want. The software also works with G-Series keyboards and headsets, so you can create macros once and share them between your G-Series family of devices.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Gaming Mouse G300 is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe in September, for a suggested retail price of $39.99. For more information please visit https://www.logitech.com or our blog.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- EVGA announces GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE with 12Gbps GDDR5X
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti: arrives in October for $429
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower