Enhance PC gaming experience by connecting to an Apple LED Cinema Display
Brea, CA - August 16, 2011 - Kanex, maker of audio-visual solutions for Apple computers, is excited to announce the C24DL, a full resolution dual-link digital video inverter (DVI) to 27 inch Apple LED Cinema Display (ACD). The C24DL is a simple dual-link DVI with USB to Mini DisplayPort converter designed for users with PCs with high-end graphics cards or legacy Macs (2006-early 2008 MacBook Pro, 2005-mid 2007 Mac Mini) to connect specifically to a 27 inch ACD.
The C247DL allows PC users to enjoy the best gaming experience possible. Gamers with PC's equipped with high-end graphic cards such as AMD Radeon HD6990 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590 can now enjoy a rich and life-like environment on a 27 inch ACD.
The Kanex C247DL supports the native resolution (2560x1440) of the ACD not available with other standard DVI adapters. The innovative converter actively converts the video signal from the dual-link DVI delivering pixel perfect resolution. The included USB cable powers the C247DL, allows for audio transfer to the ACD speakers, and supports all USB 2.0 functions including use of the iSight camera.
The C247DL is available now for $149 at KanexLive.com/C247DL.
Kanex offers an extensive selection of product solutions that specifically designed to provide new and exciting ways to connect devices and displays in a rapidly changing technological world. For more information about Kanex and its products, go to https://www.KanexLive.com.
Apple, Mac, and Apple Cinema Display are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit