Enhance PC gaming experience by connecting to an Apple LED Cinema Display
Brea, CA - August 16, 2011 - Kanex, maker of audio-visual solutions for Apple computers, is excited to announce the C24DL, a full resolution dual-link digital video inverter (DVI) to 27 inch Apple LED Cinema Display (ACD). The C24DL is a simple dual-link DVI with USB to Mini DisplayPort converter designed for users with PCs with high-end graphics cards or legacy Macs (2006-early 2008 MacBook Pro, 2005-mid 2007 Mac Mini) to connect specifically to a 27 inch ACD.
The C247DL allows PC users to enjoy the best gaming experience possible. Gamers with PC's equipped with high-end graphic cards such as AMD Radeon HD6990 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590 can now enjoy a rich and life-like environment on a 27 inch ACD.
The Kanex C247DL supports the native resolution (2560x1440) of the ACD not available with other standard DVI adapters. The innovative converter actively converts the video signal from the dual-link DVI delivering pixel perfect resolution. The included USB cable powers the C247DL, allows for audio transfer to the ACD speakers, and supports all USB 2.0 functions including use of the iSight camera.
The C247DL is available now for $149 at KanexLive.com/C247DL.
Kanex offers an extensive selection of product solutions that specifically designed to provide new and exciting ways to connect devices and displays in a rapidly changing technological world. For more information about Kanex and its products, go to https://www.KanexLive.com.
Apple, Mac, and Apple Cinema Display are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series