Ltd, maker of high-end, all-aluminum computer chassis for over 13 years, is proud to announce the release of two new PC cases: the HTPC PC-V353 and Mini-Tower PC-Q25. A new edition to Lian Li's HTPC chassis series, the PC-V353 features a handsome front mesh design and is available in eye-catching black or silver. The aluminum-front mini-tower PC-Q25 offers a contemporary design that lends itself to any professional or home environment, and is available in black and silver colors. Both of these models offer impressive engineering, the convenience of tool-free installation, and excellent air-flow.
Boasting the ability to accept Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboards, this HTPC chassis also allows energy-saving and quiet, fan-free operation. The entire chassis is geared towards users wanting a noise-free, passively cooling system, but users still have a choice to install their own fans for active airflow, if desired. In addition to four ventilated PCI slots, the front-panel mesh cover forms a clever ventilation system with excellent cool air flow. Hot air also leaves the frame through the top using the chassis's unique "thermal flow" top.
The side panel is screw-less and the sliding motherboard tray is another tool-free convenience, as are the removable HDD racks. Internally, the PC-V353 supports two 3.5" and two 2.5" HDDs, and there is enough room for a 300mm video card.
On the front panel, Lian Li has provided easy access to the power switch along with two USB 3.0 ports, one e-SATA port, as well as HD Audio ports. The PC-V353's dimensions are 288mm x 286 mm x 397mm (W, H, D) and its net weight is 4.13kg.
The PC-Q25 is a compact, mini-tower case that, despite its size, can actually hold up to seven HDDs, allowing users to store a vast amount of data even with a small system. Its future-proof design uses a standard Mini-ITX motherboard, 3.5 or 2.5-inch hard drives, and a standard ATX PS/2 power supply. The PC-Q25's thermal solution is a large 140-mm fan placed at the front panel for intake to push cool air through the HDD cage, and a 120mm exhaust fan at the top of the chassis.
The PC-Q25 has a removable HDD tray at the bottom of the cage that can mount either two 3.5" HDDs or one 3.5" HDD plus two 2.5" HDD, all add up to maximum of 8 hard drives. The chassis supports a video card that is 320mm long. The PC-Q25's dimensions are 199mm x 280mm x 366mm (W, H, D) and it weighs 3.1kg.
The secret of Lian Li's success is the craftsmanship of its engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality of Lian Li's products is their customization capabilities, which include a whole host of optional extras that can be added to an already feature-rich product.
Latest News Posts
- Palit's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti GamingPro pictured
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti DUKE leaked
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce RTX 2080 Ti has 4352 CUDA cores
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO teased
- Burnout Paradise Remastered debuts to PC August 21st
- Buy (10) Apple iPhone X $4,490 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada