The ultra compact design of the DS321 makes this dual-bay RAID storage enclosure one of the smallest in the market, yet it still packs a punch when it comes to flexibility and performance. Installing 3.5" hard drives are quick and easy, thanks to its screw-less design. By incorporating USB 3.0 SuperSpeed technology, the DS321 is capable of delivering up to 10 times the speed of older USB connection while maintaining backward compatibility with the widely used USB 2.0 technology.
Configurable RAID function (Non-RAID, RAID 0, RAID 1)
Supports large volumes in excess of 2TB
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connection
Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connection
Compact and screw-less design for easy HDD installation
Built-in low speed (2800RPM) fan for extra cooling
Security lock slot
You can find further information about the DS321 here:
The SST-DS321 is available at 16.08.2011.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 59,70 Euro
Latest News Posts
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Zombie outfit/snapshot filters come to Super Mario Odyssey
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam