Taipei, Taiwan, August 04, 2011 - Leading memory storage brand, SP/Silicon Power, today announces the launch of the Touch 835 USB flash drive. The delicate product weighing only 4.5g strikes a modern impression with a starlight blue color and a metallic look. SP adopted a metal sandblasting technique for the coating of Touch 835, protecting the surface from scratches as well as adding a high quality finish. It is dustproof, shockproof, waterproof, and it comes in a variety of capacities, spanning from 2GB to 16GB.
Excellent Design, Award Winning Results
Noted for its passion, creativity, and hunger for success, SP is dedicated to excellence in product design. With its eye-catching exterior and cutting-edge function, the Touch series does win the customer's heart. The widely recognized series has received a Taiwan Excellence Award and Computex Taipei Design & Innovation Award!
State-of-Art Technology, Lifetime Guarantee
The most advanced COB (Chip On Board) packaging technology ensures waterproof, shockproof and dustproof functions of Touch 835. The product also comes with SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back up and security tools as well as a 60 day free trial of Norton AntiVirus 2011. All SP products are made to meet with the stringent EU RoHS standards, and offer a lifetime guarantee.
- Starlight blue color, sandblasting finish
- Lidless design with retractable USB port
- Plug in and use: no external power supply required
- SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions
- Dimensions: 35.5mm x 12.3mm x 4.5mm
- Weight: 4.5g
- Interface: USB 2.0 & 1.1 compatible
- Support OS: Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 10.3.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Durability: 10,000 insertions (minimum)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 85°C
- Capacity: 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Color: Blue
- Lifetime Guarantee
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard