CHICAGO - Aug. 4, 2011 - Today SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of gaming and entertainment peripherals, announced that Siberia v2 and 7H Headsets for iPod, iPhone and iPad are available online and in select retail locations around the globe. The updated headset designs have been collaborated to meet Apple's performance standards; each featuring a single 3.5mm jack for combined audio and voice, and an inline remote that controls volume, entertainment tracks, and call controls. Each headset includes SteelSeries' signature features including original designs for long lasting comfort and a retractable microphone system to be used while answering calls or stored in the left earcup when just listening to music, movie, and game entertainment.
SteelSeries 7H Headset
The rich and detailed sound that the SteelSeries 7H delivers is powered by 50 mm drivers for a superior soundscape. Its interchangeable earcups allow the user to choose between hear-through cloth and noise cancelling leather. The feature to disassemble the 7H into 4 pieces including at each earcup, headband, and the cord, makes it an ideal set of cans to travel with. The SteelSeries 7H Headset is $129.99 / 114.99 MSRP.
SteelSeries Siberia v2 Headset
Featuring noise dampening leather earcups, the Siberia v2 is lightweight thanks to its trademark headband suspension. One of SteelSeries most award-winning headsets, the Siberia v2, also features 50mm driver units with an optimized soundscape for entertainment including music, movies and gaming. For iPod, iPhone and iPad users, the Siberia v2 will be available in white for $99.99 / 94.99 MSRP.
SteelSeries is a leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, including headsets, keyboards, mice, software and gaming surfaces. SteelSeries has been on the forefront of professional gaming gear since its inception in 2001, thanks to continued innovation and product development in cooperation with leading professional gamers. All SteelSeries products are developed in cooperation with professional gamers to ensure optimum performance and durability. SteelSeries supports the growth of competitive gaming and electronic sports through professional team sponsorships and community support all over the world. For more information, please visit https://www.SteelSeries.com.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's new GDDR6 should power next-gen GeForce RTX 2080
- Resident Evil 2 Premium Edition costs a huge $900
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX overclocked to 6GHz with LN2
- Dishonored series is sleeping for now, says Arkane
- Bandai Namco may be making a new horror game
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market