CHICAGO - Aug. 4, 2011 - Today SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of gaming and entertainment peripherals, announced that Siberia v2 and 7H Headsets for iPod, iPhone and iPad are available online and in select retail locations around the globe. The updated headset designs have been collaborated to meet Apple's performance standards; each featuring a single 3.5mm jack for combined audio and voice, and an inline remote that controls volume, entertainment tracks, and call controls. Each headset includes SteelSeries' signature features including original designs for long lasting comfort and a retractable microphone system to be used while answering calls or stored in the left earcup when just listening to music, movie, and game entertainment.
SteelSeries 7H Headset
The rich and detailed sound that the SteelSeries 7H delivers is powered by 50 mm drivers for a superior soundscape. Its interchangeable earcups allow the user to choose between hear-through cloth and noise cancelling leather. The feature to disassemble the 7H into 4 pieces including at each earcup, headband, and the cord, makes it an ideal set of cans to travel with. The SteelSeries 7H Headset is $129.99 / 114.99 MSRP.
SteelSeries Siberia v2 Headset
Featuring noise dampening leather earcups, the Siberia v2 is lightweight thanks to its trademark headband suspension. One of SteelSeries most award-winning headsets, the Siberia v2, also features 50mm driver units with an optimized soundscape for entertainment including music, movies and gaming. For iPod, iPhone and iPad users, the Siberia v2 will be available in white for $99.99 / 94.99 MSRP.
SteelSeries is a leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories, including headsets, keyboards, mice, software and gaming surfaces. SteelSeries has been on the forefront of professional gaming gear since its inception in 2001, thanks to continued innovation and product development in cooperation with leading professional gamers. All SteelSeries products are developed in cooperation with professional gamers to ensure optimum performance and durability. SteelSeries supports the growth of competitive gaming and electronic sports through professional team sponsorships and community support all over the world. For more information, please visit https://www.SteelSeries.com.
Latest News Posts
- Switch beats Xbox One/PS4 sales from: March 2017-Nov 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: 3 million units sold in 11 days
- Analyst: Cyberpunk 2077 out in Q4 2019, will sell 19m copies
- HBM standard updated: 24GB per stack, 96GB HBM2 per card
- PUBG mobile: 200m downloads, 30m daily active users
- MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z390 Taichi Ultimate stuck on Error Code 55
- Z77, using sound card and onboard sound
- QSAN XN8008T NAS Review
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ: The Best Gaming Monitor Ever Made
- AdMaster: 79% of China advertisers to increase digital marketing spend in 2019
- Safety Laser Scanner Market Worth $406 Million by 2023 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets
- Archer Ascension Now Available in Black Desert Online SEA
- Back to Ubersreik DLC is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Ark: Survival Evolved Transformed Into A Winter Wonderland With The Arrival Of Raptor Claus