Liquid-cooled system offers value and performance for under $1000
El Monte, CA - August 03, 2011 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce the availability of Gamer Power BTS11 for back-to-school 2011. The dorm room ready, BTS11 comes locked and loaded with a liquid cooled Intel® Core i5 2500K processor and is ready to thwart zombies, terrorists or that pesky term papers alike - at the back-to-school special price of just $999.
"This time of year students and parents are scrambling to buy books and school supplies, and a new computer is often at the top of that list," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "We designed Gamer Power BTS11 to meet the dual needs of the student gamer, offering a solid value without sacrificing performance."
Housed in the award-winning, gloss white NZXT Phantom case, the Gamer BTS11 is kept cool by Asetek's SI maintenance free 240mm dual radiator liquid cooling system and features 8GBs DDR3 memory, a 750GB hard drive, 64MB solid-state drive, and a 700 Watt power supply. The system's NVIDIA GTX 550Ti 1GB graphics card provides students with an excellent gaming experience with detail rich environments, life like characters and fluid game play.
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable gaming PC at iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
Follow iBUYPOWER at https://www.facebook.com/iBUYPOWERPC all the latest news on all of iBUYPOWER's systems.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. https://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz