Liquid-cooled system offers value and performance for under $1000
El Monte, CA - August 03, 2011 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce the availability of Gamer Power BTS11 for back-to-school 2011. The dorm room ready, BTS11 comes locked and loaded with a liquid cooled Intel® Core i5 2500K processor and is ready to thwart zombies, terrorists or that pesky term papers alike - at the back-to-school special price of just $999.
"This time of year students and parents are scrambling to buy books and school supplies, and a new computer is often at the top of that list," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "We designed Gamer Power BTS11 to meet the dual needs of the student gamer, offering a solid value without sacrificing performance."
Housed in the award-winning, gloss white NZXT Phantom case, the Gamer BTS11 is kept cool by Asetek's SI maintenance free 240mm dual radiator liquid cooling system and features 8GBs DDR3 memory, a 750GB hard drive, 64MB solid-state drive, and a 700 Watt power supply. The system's NVIDIA GTX 550Ti 1GB graphics card provides students with an excellent gaming experience with detail rich environments, life like characters and fluid game play.
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable gaming PC at iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
Follow iBUYPOWER at https://www.facebook.com/iBUYPOWERPC all the latest news on all of iBUYPOWER's systems.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. https://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit