Swiftech® releases a flurry of new products in the last two quarter of 2008
Lakewood, CA - December 1, 2008 - 3:35 PM Pacific Standard Time - The past three months have witnessed a frantic activity at Rouchon Industries, Inc. dba Swiftech®. After unveiling in August their new flagship waterblock, the Apogee GTZ which became an instant classic, the Company released a flurry of new products in rapid succession:
The MCW-NBMAX North bridge water-block developed in partnership with Asus® for their high-end motherboards,
The MCRes Micro Revision 2, a comprehensive upgrade to the popular micro reservoir,
The MCW60-4870, an innovative hybrid cooling solution for AMD's HD4870,
The H20-220 Apex Ultima series, Swiftech's new flagship Liquid Cooling Kits,
Two new companions heatsinks to the classic MCW60 water-block, the GTX200 for nVidia® GeForce GTX 260 & 280, and the Caldera for AMD® HD 4870X2 graphics cards,
And finally, various adapter kits and fittings to enable Swiftech current products with the latest industry offerings, including in particular the Apogee GTZ Ci7 kit for Intel® Core i7 processors.
"This must have been among the busiest quarters in our 10 year history", said Gabriel Rouchon Swiftech's Chairman & CTA, who also added "but it illustrates our ongoing commitment to lead our industry sector with new products, as well as supporting our vast installed base with upgrade paths that reduce Swiftech products cost of ownership." All the above products are shipping and available worldwide through participating Swiftech resellers now.
About Rouchon Industries Inc (dba, Swiftech) (NASDAQ: RCHN.PK - News)
Swiftech offers a wide variety of advanced air and liquid cooling solutions for the IT industry, and is working with leading OEM's, semi-conductor and PC manufacturers as well as a network of over sixty leading distributors worldwide. The principal business of Swiftech is the development, manufacturing, and sales of thermal management products. They are divided into three categories of cooling products: air, liquid, and thermoelectric. Because Swiftech products have garnered innumerable industry awards in each one of these categories, the company has acquired the confidence of its customers, small and large, to resolve today's most acute thermal management issues, and contribute in shaping the future of the personal computer cooling industry. You can visit Swiftech's website at: http://www.swiftech.com. Or you can email us at: email@example.com.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top