Swiftech® releases a flurry of new products in the last two quarter of 2008
Lakewood, CA - December 1, 2008 - 3:35 PM Pacific Standard Time - The past three months have witnessed a frantic activity at Rouchon Industries, Inc. dba Swiftech®. After unveiling in August their new flagship waterblock, the Apogee GTZ which became an instant classic, the Company released a flurry of new products in rapid succession:
The MCW-NBMAX North bridge water-block developed in partnership with Asus® for their high-end motherboards,
The MCRes Micro Revision 2, a comprehensive upgrade to the popular micro reservoir,
The MCW60-4870, an innovative hybrid cooling solution for AMD's HD4870,
The H20-220 Apex Ultima series, Swiftech's new flagship Liquid Cooling Kits,
Two new companions heatsinks to the classic MCW60 water-block, the GTX200 for nVidia® GeForce GTX 260 & 280, and the Caldera for AMD® HD 4870X2 graphics cards,
And finally, various adapter kits and fittings to enable Swiftech current products with the latest industry offerings, including in particular the Apogee GTZ Ci7 kit for Intel® Core i7 processors.
"This must have been among the busiest quarters in our 10 year history", said Gabriel Rouchon Swiftech's Chairman & CTA, who also added "but it illustrates our ongoing commitment to lead our industry sector with new products, as well as supporting our vast installed base with upgrade paths that reduce Swiftech products cost of ownership." All the above products are shipping and available worldwide through participating Swiftech resellers now.
About Rouchon Industries Inc (dba, Swiftech) (NASDAQ: RCHN.PK - News)
Swiftech offers a wide variety of advanced air and liquid cooling solutions for the IT industry, and is working with leading OEM's, semi-conductor and PC manufacturers as well as a network of over sixty leading distributors worldwide. The principal business of Swiftech is the development, manufacturing, and sales of thermal management products. They are divided into three categories of cooling products: air, liquid, and thermoelectric. Because Swiftech products have garnered innumerable industry awards in each one of these categories, the company has acquired the confidence of its customers, small and large, to resolve today's most acute thermal management issues, and contribute in shaping the future of the personal computer cooling industry. You can visit Swiftech's website at: http://www.swiftech.com. Or you can email us at: [email protected].
Latest News Posts
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Nintendo celebrate 1,000 games on Switch with new trailer
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions