Discussion Will Include the Benefits of PCIe SSDs in Enterprise Storage and Server Applications and How the Latest Z-Drive Addresses This Market
SAN JOSE, CA - July 26, 2011 - OCZ Technology Group, Inc., (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will host a conference call on Tuesday, August 2 at 5:00pm ET (2:00pm PT).
Ryan Petersen, CEO, will provide an overview of the evolving market for PCIe based SSDs as well as unveil the company's newest enterprise-class PCIe storage solution, the Z-Drive R4.
All interested parties can join the call by dialing (877) 372-0867 or (253) 237-1170 and reference conference ID 86856684, or listen to the live audio webcast of the conference call by visiting the investor relations events conference call section of the OCZ website at https://www.ocztechnology.com. Please call-in or connect 15 minutes prior to the call. The conference call will be archived for replay until August 9, 2011. To access the archived conference call, please dial (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 and enter replay passcode 86856684. The webcast will be archived for replay.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard