Discussion Will Include the Benefits of PCIe SSDs in Enterprise Storage and Server Applications and How the Latest Z-Drive Addresses This Market
SAN JOSE, CA - July 26, 2011 - OCZ Technology Group, Inc., (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will host a conference call on Tuesday, August 2 at 5:00pm ET (2:00pm PT).
Ryan Petersen, CEO, will provide an overview of the evolving market for PCIe based SSDs as well as unveil the company's newest enterprise-class PCIe storage solution, the Z-Drive R4.
All interested parties can join the call by dialing (877) 372-0867 or (253) 237-1170 and reference conference ID 86856684, or listen to the live audio webcast of the conference call by visiting the investor relations events conference call section of the OCZ website at https://www.ocztechnology.com. Please call-in or connect 15 minutes prior to the call. The conference call will be archived for replay until August 9, 2011. To access the archived conference call, please dial (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 and enter replay passcode 86856684. The webcast will be archived for replay.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit