Thermaltake's New Aesthetics Evolutionism
Thermaltake Technology continues to fulfill the corporate mission of gdelivering the perfect user experienceh, and regard gbuilding Thermaltake Technology into a cultural brand for the enjoyment of entertainment, e-Sports, technology and lifestyleh as a vision, in order to bring the joy to all the users worldwide. Since the collaboration with BMW DesignworksUSA for the creation of gLevel 10h and got awarded with gred dot design award : product design 2010h, the gLevel 10 GTh, especially built for e-Sports gamers and DIY enthusiasts, deriving from the concepts of Thermaltake and BMW DesignworksUSA, has also got the award of gred dot design award : product design 2011h which is recognized as the Oscar Award of the designing field this year, breaking an impressive record!
This July, with the special and unique aesthetics evolutionism that Thermaltake has, the new exciting professional eSports chassis yLevel 10 GT Snow Editionzcaptivates with a purist design and expresses a passion for visual aesthetics combined the dark black and pure white to give all users a new visual experience. It is more than just a high-end gaming chassis, but rather a true piece of art, allowing gamers and enthusiasts to experience the power of their high-end computers through the sophisticated designI
Superior Cooling system
(Level 10 GT Snow Edition) is a solid quality eSports chassis, featuring superior air flow to prolong the life of the computer accessories. In order to meet the demand for both DIY and eSports with a trendy look and fulfill gaming quality requirements, the implementation of Thermaltakefs QuadFan (Three oversized 200mm ColorShift fans and one 140mm TurboFan) Ventilation concept creates an ideal environment for your components to unfold their full potential. In corporation with the superior cooling system, the water-cooling ready design for enthusiasts features an innovative top removable panel that can be easily transformed to accommodate high-efficiency 24cm radiator. Moreover, all intake fans come with convenient built-in dust filter that can be easily cleaned.
Extras for customers who want even more from the yLevel 10 GT Snow Editionz
Thanks to an innovative technology, Thermaltake is very sensitive to its Udersf requests, and always think ahead, theyLevel 10 GT Snow Editionz professional eSports chassis emphasizes on the interior space, and has 5 sets of hot swappable hard drive trays for convenience and upgradeability. It provides greatest storage flexibility and maximum data transfer speeds. The side panels and hard drives are secured by an advanced lock system to keep data and hardware safe and secure. With 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectors right on the top of the yLevel 10 GT Snow Editionz professional eSports chassis, that guaranteed to operate multimedia peripherals at tremendous data transfer velocities. Moreover, yLevel 10 GT Snow Editionz professional eSports chassis has implemented intelligent layout and abundance of room for supporting largest components in each category and graphic card up to 370 mm.
Up-to-date information is available from : http://www.thermaltake.com/home.aspx
Thermaltake Technology was established in January, 1999 and has been market to the world with gThermaltakeh brand name ever since. The brand personality of Unique, Aggressive, Vivid, and Stylish makes Thermaltake an expert in creating Exciting things and Fascinating environment for gamers and enthusiasts, also Keep them Constantly High physically and mentally.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit