Stealth.com Inc., a leader in the industrial computer and peripherals market has released a new ultra small PC designed specifically for in-vehicle/mobile/embedded applications. Stealth's model LPC-125LPM is a rugged small form PC that operates in extreme temperatures and is energy efficient, drawing less than 20 Watts in operational power.
Housed in a rugged aluminum enclosure this energy efficient & versatile PC measures out at only 4.0" x 6.1" x 1.45" (102mm x 155mm x 37mm) or about the size of a deck of playing cards. The Stealth Mini PC weighs in at a mere 1.2lbs or 0.54kg. The PC operates from 10-26V of DC power making it ideal for DC powered applications typically found in vehicles and mobile applications.
According to Stealth CEO, Ed Boutilier; "One of the unique attributes the LPC-125LPM mobile computer possesses is a smart power interface that provides a controlled system start-up and shut-down time. This feature is absolutely critical in preventing data corruption typically caused when power sources are interrupted in mobile and field environments."
Stealth's embedded mobile PC utilizes the energy saving Intel D525 Pineview 1.8GHz Dual Core processor technology with two physical cores and four Intel Hyperthreading resources. (two per core) The Stealth ultra low-powered computer provides plenty of performance for most embedded and in-vehicle applications.
The LPC-125LPM mini PC features a multitude of I/O connectivity built directly into its impressively small design such as; Gigabit LAN, 3-USB, 2-Serial, Video, Audio In/Out, 2-PS/2 ports and 1-external express card slot. The rear locking DC power connector ensures power is securely in place. The LPC-125LPM also features an internal Mini-PCIe card slot for special expansion capability and supports up to 4GB of DDR3 SODIMM memory.
The LPC-125LPM computer comes standard with a 55GB solid state drive (SSD) providing for extended operating temperatures, vibration and shock. The PC will operate from -10 to +60C or 14 to 140F. If extended temperature, shock and vibration is not a concern the ultra small computer can be configured with a 2.5" mobile hard drive with capacities up to 750GB. Systems are compatible with Microsoft Windows 7/XP, Linux etc and can be custom configured to meet the exact needs of the OEM or end user. The LPC-125LPM is currently shipping with base pricing starting at $895.00 USD.
Stealth's LittlePC products serve a demanding market where small and powerful solutions are being deployed in space-challenged applications around the world. Embedded Control, Digital Signs, Kiosks, Mobile Navigation, Thin-Clients, POS & Human/Machine Interface are just a few of the applications that are ideal for Stealth's industry trusted products.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit