FREMONT, CALIF., USA - July 25, 2011 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage and enthusiast computer products, today announces the Supersonic Xpress USB 3.0 flash drive for mainstream users that combines portability and a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface for maximum performance at an affordable price.
The Patriot Supersonic Xpress USB 3.0 flash drive features a stylish cap-less design that hides the USB 3.0 connector when not in use - simply push the drive like a pen to reveal the connector.
"We reached the perfect balance of performance and portability with the Patriot Supersonic Xpress USB 3.0 flash drive. The cap-less design lets users carry the drive with them while never having to worry about losing the cap," says William Lai, Patriot Memory's Flash Product Manager. "The USB 3.0 interface enables maximum performance when connected via USB 3.0 as well as backwards compatibility via USB 2.0."
The Patriot Supersonic Xpress USB 3.0 flash drive packs plenty of performance into the lightweight form factor. The 2-channel memory controller delivers read and write speeds up to 60MB/s and 25MB/s on 32GB, and up to 50MB/s and 20MB/s on 8GB and 16GB Patriot Supersonic Xpress USB 3.0 flash drives.
Expect availability of the Patriot Supersonic Xpress USB 3.0 flash drive this month in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities backed by a 2-year warranty.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors throughout the world with operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory LLC was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit