FREMONT, CALIF., USA - July 25, 2011 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage and enthusiast computer products, today announces the Supersonic Xpress USB 3.0 flash drive for mainstream users that combines portability and a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface for maximum performance at an affordable price.
The Patriot Supersonic Xpress USB 3.0 flash drive features a stylish cap-less design that hides the USB 3.0 connector when not in use - simply push the drive like a pen to reveal the connector.
"We reached the perfect balance of performance and portability with the Patriot Supersonic Xpress USB 3.0 flash drive. The cap-less design lets users carry the drive with them while never having to worry about losing the cap," says William Lai, Patriot Memory's Flash Product Manager. "The USB 3.0 interface enables maximum performance when connected via USB 3.0 as well as backwards compatibility via USB 2.0."
The Patriot Supersonic Xpress USB 3.0 flash drive packs plenty of performance into the lightweight form factor. The 2-channel memory controller delivers read and write speeds up to 60MB/s and 25MB/s on 32GB, and up to 50MB/s and 20MB/s on 8GB and 16GB Patriot Supersonic Xpress USB 3.0 flash drives.
Expect availability of the Patriot Supersonic Xpress USB 3.0 flash drive this month in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities backed by a 2-year warranty.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors throughout the world with operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory LLC was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Nintendo celebrate 1,000 games on Switch with new trailer
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions