In Quarter 4, 2011, Sea Sonic will introduce many new and exciting products. First will be the start of our Platinum series and then the completion of our award winning X - Gold series followed by a whole new Gold - G series and upgraded M12II.
In September 2011 (estimated), our PLATINUM P-860 & P1000 will be available on the local markets. These models represent the highest level of technology, efficiency, performance and quality yet produced by Sea Sonic.
GOLD - X Series - Complete the family
The highly successful X series will be completed this September with the X-1050 & the X-1250, both 100% modular, Gold efficiency and super high performance and quality. The X series will span from 400 & 460 watts fanless and 560, 660, 760, 850, 1050 & 1250 with S3FC to make the most complete 80PLUS Gold series available on the market!
GOLD - G Series - A new frontier
In November of 2011 (est.), the all-new G series will be launched to bridge the gap with semi modular for the PC enthusiasts and Gold efficiency for super performance, energy savings and quality. Available will be 350, 450, 550 & 650, targeted right at the heart of the most popular power outputs!
BRONZE - M12II series - High Power and yet cost effective
The new M12II-650, 750 & 850 is made for the enthusiasts who need more power, but keep the modularity and is price focused. These units will be available in Oct 2011.
For our partners who purchase our BULK units, the ATX model line up be expanded with the 350, 450, 550 & 650 in November and 700, 800 & 900 to market in January of 2012. The TFX will have an addition of 300 & 350 watts Gold units in October to market date. In addition to the above offering, there will also be many adapters, open frame power supplies and power supplies for the LED market.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm inks Always Connected PC deals with T-Mobile, AT&T
- Justice League fan cut uses Zimmer music, improves end fight
- Ubisoft exploring blockchain tech for its games
- Roy Taylor leaves AMD, AMD Studios gets reshuffled
- Super Smash Bros coming to Switch in 2018, says insider
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit