Today, during a panel presentation at the 41st annual Comic-Con International, Xbox and LucasArts unveiled the first custom Xbox 360 console with Kinect featuring a limited edition Star Wars theme inspired by the beloved duo, R2-D2 and C-3PO, as well as the brand-new Podracing mode featured in the upcoming title Kinect Star Wars.
Kinect Star Wars2 brings the Star Wars universe to life like never before. Harnessing the controller-free power of Kinect for Xbox 360, Kinect Star Wars2 allows fans to physically experience training as a Jedi, using the Force and battling with a Lightsaber. Using full body motions, players can live out the ultimate Star Wars fantasy, no controller required.
Previously shown content for the title includes the Jedi mode unveiled at E3; complete with Lightsaber combat and Force movement, the mode optimizes the ideal mix of gameplay feel and heroic animation through epic Jedi duels with an array of fan favorites from the Star Wars universe. The Kinect Star Wars'2 Podracing game mode allows fans a chance to compete alongside the surviving racers of the Boonta Eve in recognizable pods and other unlockable vehicles native to the Star Wars universe.
Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle
This first ever custom Xbox 360 and Kinect bundle includes an R2-D2 blue-and-white themed console, a custom Xbox 360 Wireless Controller inspired by C-3PO and the first ever white Kinect sensor. The bundle is set to debut alongside Kinect Star Wars2 this holiday, but is available now for pre-order through participating retailers. Priced at AUD$599 RRP/ NZD$649 RRP, the Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle will include:
Kinect Star Wars game
Custom R2-D2-themed Xbox 360 Console with custom sounds
White Kinect Sensor
Custom C-3PO-themed Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
320 GB Hard Drive
Xbox 360 Wired Headset
Kinect Adventures game [PG]
Exclusive downloadable content
Latest News Posts
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Project CARS 2 dev working on Fast and the Furious game
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower