IRVINE, Calif., July 1, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ --
Western Digital Corp. (NYSE: WDC) today announced that the company will release its financial results for the fourth fiscal quarter ending July 1, 2011 after the close of market on the NYSE on Thursday, July 21, 2011. The investment community conference call to discuss these results will be broadcast live over the Internet that day at 2 p.m. Pacific/5 p.m. Eastern. The live and archived conference call webcast can be accessed online at http://www.westerndigital.com/investor, click on "Conference Calls." The telephone replay dial-in number is 866.501.8774 in the U.S. or +1.203.369.1854 for international callers.
WD, one of the storage industry's pioneers and long-time leaders, provides products and services for people and organizations that collect, manage and use digital information. The company designs and produces reliable, high-performance hard drives and solid state drives that keep users' data accessible and secure from loss. Its advanced technologies are configured into applications for client and enterprise computing, embedded systems and consumer electronics, as well as its own consumer storage and home entertainment products.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam