A-DATA expands its XPG Plus Series with DDR3-1800+
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, announced today that it is launching A-DATA XPG DDR3-1800+ of its Plus Series right after DDR3-1600+. DDR3-1800+ is available in dual channel kits, 1GBx2 and 2GBx2, as well as in triple channel retail packs as 2GBx3 and 1GBx3.
These memory modules run at incredible 1800MHz with CL8-8-8-24 timings for added performance to high-end systems. Also, these high-frequency memories operate within an optimal balance of great speeds, low power consumption and low latencies without getting very hot, thanks to the innovative aluminum heatspreaders.
Over the years, A-DATA has built a reputation for consistently high quality. To ensure stable operation over extended periods of usage, the DDR3-1800+ passes burn-in testing and rigorous capability testing.
Providing the performance, compatibility, and stability PC enthusiasts and gamers are seeking A-DATA's + Series modules are guaranteed to satisfy their needs of high-performance modules.
- All memory chips are verified using overclocking criteria for better quality.
- High quality 6 layers PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Optimized for 64-bit OS (operating system)*
- Backward compatible with DDR3-1600, 1333 and 1066
- Lifetime limited warranty
* 32-bit OS environment has 4GB memory addressing barrier which results in 2.5~3GB memory accessibility.
- 2GB/4GB dual channel module kits are tested at 1800MHz
- 3GB/6GB triple channel module kits are tested at 1800MHz
- Test at latency settings 8-8-8-24 at 1.65V-1.85V
- SPD (Serial Presence Detect) programmed at JEDEC standard DDR3-1333 with latency settings at 9-9-9-24 for basic system booting
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard