In 2006, SilverStone launched the Temjin TJ08, an impressive micro-ATX tower case with then unheard of dual 120mm fan configuration. It helped pioneered the idea of big tower cooling performance in small packages. Five years later, improved technology and design has enabled SilverStone engineers to create another pioneering small tower case in the TJ08 Evolution (TJ08-E). To improve cooling performance, a class leading "Air Penetrator" 180mm fan was installed behind the front panel to create virtual airflow tunnel with positive air pressure, which also improves quietness and dust prevention.
Standard enthusiast features retained or improved include removable motherboard tray and top panel, CPU back plate cutout, all black painted interior, removable filters for all intake vents, and beautifully finished aluminum front panel.
Features unique to the TJ08-E are its ability to accommodate long cables from high-end power supply and storage room for one 2.5" hard drive and up to five 3.5" hard drives. If you are looking for a classic, cleanly styled premium micro-ATX tower with the latest chassis construction technology to house top-of-the-line components, the TJ08-E is it.
Includes one 180mm Air Penetrator fan for positive pressure cooling
Removable motherboard tray and top panel
Quick access filters to prevent dust buildup
Convenient wire and cable routing pathways
Adjustable holder for large CPU coolers
Motherboard back plate opening behind CPU area for quick cooler assembly
Impressive storage capacity up to five 3.5" hard drives and one 2.5" drive
You can find further information about Temjin TJ08-E: http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=303&area=
Temjin TJ08-E is available on July 25th.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 78.00 Euro
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard