Samsung is launching a new SSD 470 package with greatly enhanced user convenience features compared to the existing SSD 470 series. This July, all Samsung 470 Series SSDs will include a full copy of Norton Ghost 15.0 to greatly reduce the frustration of data migration, backup, and recovery. While the physical installation of the drive is trivial to many users, the tedious process of installing the OS, running OS updates, installing patches, reinstalling software, setting up user preferences, and migrating old data is frustrating and time-consuming. With the inclusion of Norton Ghost 15.0, the time it takes to migrate to a new SSD is reduced by up to 75 percent, meaning your new drive can be up and running in under an hour instead of nearly four.
The Samsung SSD 470 series was launched in Korea last January and sold 10,000 units within two months, thanks to its fast data processing speed, impact resistance, and superior multitasking support. Samsung Electronics UK are now launching the 470 series later this month and including a full version of Norton Ghost 15.00. Samsung believe this combination of high quality hardware and Norton software will be an ideal solution for consumers looking to boost the performance of their existing laptop or desktop.
iSuppli, a market intelligence firm, expects the global SSD market to expand by more than three times from USD 2.2 billion in 2010 to USD 7.5 billion in 2015 with a compound annual growth rate of 26.8%.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit