ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced the launch of the NH13 portable hard drive. Geared towards business and professional users, the NH13 sports a USB 3.0 interface and a classic metallic finish.
For users of netbooks and USB compatible mobile devices, the NH13's stylish color options: glossy black and lustrous silver, make it an ideal digital accessory that adds class to any ensemble. The sleekly designed aluminum case provides scratch resistance and a sophisticated touch to data mobility.
The extremely lightweight and thin construction of these drives belies their large storage space- they are available in 500GB & 750GB capacities, providing handy portable databases of personal data and media content. With the high-speed USB 3.0 interface, the NH13 provides transfer capability for large files in a short time, saving time at home and on the go. The high shock resistance that is a hallmark of ADATA portable devices provides some of the best data protection available on the market for this kind of drive.
The new NH13 external drives will be distributed through designated agents and resellers.
Latest News Posts
- XFX's new Radeon RX Vega 56, Vega 64 cards not factory OC'd
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Looking for the quietest air CPU cooler in the world.
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ