Liquid I.C.E. IIÂ™ is Now Available on the ShuttleÂ® J4 4100G and J4 4100P as a Free Limited Time Only Upgrade, and on the H7 5800 Pro, H3 6700, and J4 4100 Series PCs as an Upgrade Option
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., July 7, 2011
Shuttle, a world-leading PC manufacturer focused on high-performance small form factor desktops, today announced the availability of Liquid I.C.E. IIÂ™, the newest edition to Shuttle's liquid cooling line, as an upgrade option on a complete system purchase at Shuttle's USA online shop.
To celebrate the launch of Shuttle's new Liquid I.C.E. IIÂ™ cooling kit, all ShuttleÂ® J4 4100G and J4 4100P models purchased from Shuttle's USA online shop will receive a free upgrade to liquid cooling, from now until the end of the month.
Other models compatible with the new liquid cooling kit include the ShuttleÂ® H7 5800 Pro, H3 6700, and J4 4100 Series PCs, and Liquid I.C.E. IIÂ™ will be available as an optional upgrade, starting today.
Latest News Posts
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- NVIDIA's new RTX technology powers ray traced Porsche
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX and 2950X Review
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market