Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user friendly designed PC components, today unveiled the 2.5" SATA 6 Gb/s MX-DS TURBO Series SSD. This series offers mobile and desktop users groundbreaking computing experience and unparalleled level of read and write performance.
Advanced high speed SATAIII interface has been implemented in newer systems to remove previous performance bottleneck. The MX-DS TURBO Series is perfect to take advantage of that higher speed interface. This SSD series delivers performance that maximizes the throughput of a SATA 6 Gb/s interface with balanced read/write speeds. It supports DuraClass and DuraWrite technologies. DuraClass technology provides best-in-class endurance, performance and low power consumption. DuraWrite technology optimizes writes to the flash memory over conventional controllers increasing the overall endurance and reliability of the complete SSD. Highly intelligent block management and wear leveling also extends the overall endurance. It maintains backwards compatibility with existing SATA 3.0 Gb/s and SATA 1.5 Gb/s interfaces.
The MX-MD TURBO drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 555 MB/s read and 510 MB/s write along with the stunning maximum of 85,000 IOPS, low power consumption (stand-by 1.6W / active up to 2.8W) and superior durability (2.0 million MTBF) compared to previous generation SATA 3Gb/s drives. Available in capacities of 120GB, 180GB, 240GB and 480GB, Mach Xtreme Technology MX-DS TURBO SSDs come backed with 3 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service.
MX-DS TURBO Series 2.5" SSD at A Glance:
2.5" SATA III MLC Solid State Drive
Max. Read Performance up to 555MB/s
Max. Write Performance up to 510MB/s
IOPS up to 85,000
DuraClass, DuraWrite and RAISE technologies support
Power consumption: idle 1.6W / active up to 2.8W
Life expectancy 2.0 million hours MTBF
Certification: ROHS, CE, FCC
- 120GB (MXSSD3MDST-120G), 180GB (MXSSD3MDST-180G),
- 240GB (MXSSD3MDST-240G), and 480GB (MXSSD3MDST-480G)
Latest News Posts
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit