CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., July 6, 2011
Shuttle, a world-leading PC manufacturer focused on high-performance small form factor desktops, today announced the availability of the Shuttle® H7 5800G Pro and H7 5800P Pro extreme performance PC models for purchase through Shuttle's USA online shop, starting today.
Ready for gamers and enthusiasts, the Shuttle® H7 5800G Pro features a 3.06GHz Intel® Core i7 950 quad-core processor (up to 3.33GHz Core i7 980X Extreme Edition), NVIDIA® GeForce® performance graphics (up to GeForce® GTX 580 or Radeon HD 6970), 4GB DDR3 memory (up to 16GB), and 500GB hard drive (upgradeable to SSD.), starting at $1,299.99 MSRP.
Architected for professionals, the Shuttle® H7 5800P Pro delivers workstation-class performance with a 3.06GHz Intel® Core i7 950 quad-core processor (up to 3.33GHz Core i7 975 Extreme Edition), AMD FirePro V3700 professional graphics (up to NVIDIA® Quadro® 4000), and 4GB DDR3 memory (up to 8GB), 500GB hard drive (upgradeable to SSD), starting at $1,299.99 MSRP.
Latest News Posts
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit