Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd, maker of high-end, all-aluminum computer chassis since 1983, today announces a new edition to their V series of PC cases with the release of their Mini Tower PC-V600F. Available in Black, Silver, and Red, as well as All Black (internal and external), this high-quality, all-aluminum computer case sports a grated front-panel design, three cooling fans (two with LED lighting), lots of build space with hot swappable capabilities, multiple USB 3.0 ports, and all the anti-vibration and tool-less features enthusiasts know are the markings of a Lian Li design. In short, another solid PC chassis from the Taiwan-based company.
Two, great looking, 120mm LED lit fans on the front-panel pull cool air into the case while one 120mm top-panel fan expels heated air at the back of the case. Directly below the PSU mount on the bottom of the case, a vent helps to bring in cool air and is protected by a washable air filter. Venting in the PCI brackets on the back-panel further aids thermal flow.
Two HDD cages, using thumb-screws with rubber suspension for tool-less installations, hold up to five 3.5" SATA hot swappable HDDs and two 2.5" HDDs. To increase video card space to a maximum of 370mm, one of the HDD cages can be quickly and easily removed. At the back and bottom of the case, a standard PS/2 power supply unit mounts with anti-vibration features. Side-panel removal is also tool-less on Lian Li's PC-V600F along with two 5.25" ODD mounts on the front-panel. Being a mini tower, users can choose to mount an M-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboard. At the front edge of the top-panel users have easy access to the power and reset switches along with two USB 3.0 ports, one e-SATA port, and HD Audio ports.
The all-aluminum, PC-V600F weighs in at 5kg. Its dimensions are 190mm x 390mm x 470mm (W, H, D). Design features, like cable management clips and M/B thumb screws, alongside fantastic looks, like LED lit fans and a cool looking front-panel, combine with the massive build space of the PC-V600F to make this mini tower an excellent choice for consumers looking for a high-quality, all-aluminum, top of the line computer case.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit