Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd, maker of high-end, all-aluminum computer chassis since 1983, today announces a new edition to their V series of PC cases with the release of their Mini Tower PC-V600F. Available in Black, Silver, and Red, as well as All Black (internal and external), this high-quality, all-aluminum computer case sports a grated front-panel design, three cooling fans (two with LED lighting), lots of build space with hot swappable capabilities, multiple USB 3.0 ports, and all the anti-vibration and tool-less features enthusiasts know are the markings of a Lian Li design. In short, another solid PC chassis from the Taiwan-based company.
Two, great looking, 120mm LED lit fans on the front-panel pull cool air into the case while one 120mm top-panel fan expels heated air at the back of the case. Directly below the PSU mount on the bottom of the case, a vent helps to bring in cool air and is protected by a washable air filter. Venting in the PCI brackets on the back-panel further aids thermal flow.
Two HDD cages, using thumb-screws with rubber suspension for tool-less installations, hold up to five 3.5" SATA hot swappable HDDs and two 2.5" HDDs. To increase video card space to a maximum of 370mm, one of the HDD cages can be quickly and easily removed. At the back and bottom of the case, a standard PS/2 power supply unit mounts with anti-vibration features. Side-panel removal is also tool-less on Lian Li's PC-V600F along with two 5.25" ODD mounts on the front-panel. Being a mini tower, users can choose to mount an M-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboard. At the front edge of the top-panel users have easy access to the power and reset switches along with two USB 3.0 ports, one e-SATA port, and HD Audio ports.
The all-aluminum, PC-V600F weighs in at 5kg. Its dimensions are 190mm x 390mm x 470mm (W, H, D). Design features, like cable management clips and M/B thumb screws, alongside fantastic looks, like LED lit fans and a cool looking front-panel, combine with the massive build space of the PC-V600F to make this mini tower an excellent choice for consumers looking for a high-quality, all-aluminum, top of the line computer case.
Latest News Posts
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- PUBG's first world tournament: $2 million in prizes and more
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit