Consumer electronics retailer committed to rapid growth
SYDNEY, July 2011: Australian online electronics retailer, OHKI, has this week announced it will strengthen its management team with the appointment of financial heavyweight, David Croll, as a Non-Executive Director.
Croll joins the OHKI team as the company undergoes a rapid period of growth and development.
According to co-founder and co-Director, Lucas McEntee, the company appointed Croll to help the company's strategy to become the leading online electronics retailer in Australia.
"We've undergone an amazing period of growth in 2011 as Australian consumers demand better prices and services from online retailers. David has an impressive wealth of experience that will help us deliver the OHKI service to more Australians," McEntee said.
Having qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Price Waterhouse in 1993, Croll has worked across finance roles in Australia and the United Kingdom. He has spent 12 years in Sydney working with Salomon Smith Barney (now CitiGroup), Hartley Poynton and the Rivkin Group. He is currently Finance Director of Solagran Limited (ASX:SLA) having been appointed to the board in July 2010 and will continue in his executive role with the Company.
"I am excited to be part of the growing OHKI story; it's a great opportunity to play a role in an up and coming company that seems to be an unstoppable force in terms of growth and reputation," Croll said.
In addition to Croll's appointment, Bentleys Accounting Partners Nigel Banks and Kevin Cranfield have also joined the OHKI Advisory Board. Both have extensive experience in accounting and finance.
"Banks' and Cranfield have industry experience that has seen them work on a number of fast growing businesses and will bring a vast amount of experience to assist OHKI grow further.
"OHKI is looking forward to a promising 12 months so we want to maximise every opportunity to build on the unique position we have in the online retail market. Bolstering our Board and key advisors' is all part of ensuring we hit our aggressive growth targets in the year to come," McEntee said.
OHKI was co-founded by Lucas McEntee and Jason Littlewood in late-2010. The two former investment bankers and friends saw an opportunity to build an Australian electronics retailer dedicated to offering customer with choice in terms of product ranges at the best value and strong customer service above anything else. The company began selling a single television online in 2010 and has grown rapidly to now offer a wide range of products at some of the lowest prices available in Australia.
For news on special offers, giveaways and competition prizes, Australians should sign up to the OHKI newsletter and follow for updates on the OHKI Facebook page and Twitter.
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ