Created to meet the needs of graphic designers and other professionals, the IPS-paneled ASUS PA238Q joins the ProArt Series of displays as a 23", LED-backlit model with native 1920 x 1080 resolution. It reproduces 100% of the sRGB color space, with every individual monitor precision calibrated at the factory to ensure unmatched color accuracy. The PA238Q ships with ASUS-exclusive QuickFit Virtual Scale software to display photos and documents in their true size on screen. In terms of ergonomics, a fully adjustable and sturdy stand complements a wide I/O range, which includes HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, D-sub, and multiple USB ports.
Meticulous factory calibration
Guaranteeing authentic color performance, the PA238Q's IPS panel is capable of delivering 100% of the sRGB color space, a feature pivotal in professional graphics work. IPS technology allows for 178° viewing angles, preventing color loss and wash even from extreme vertical and horizontal viewing directions. Precision individual calibration at the factory guarantees an average delta E factor lower than 5 for improved color fidelity. The internal firmware of the PA238Q uses a 10-bit lookup table for RGB coloration, going beyond the standard 8-bit table used in conventional monitors. This results in smoother and more accurate color gradation and reproduction. The contrast ratio comes in an incredible 50,000,000:1, generating true dark/light distinction and spectacular image quality. Combined with a 16:9 screen ratio, these features make the PA238Q a very capable monitor for entertainment applications such as movie viewing and gaming.
ASUS bundles exclusive QuickFit Virtual Scale functionality with the PA238Q, powering true-sized displays of photos and documents on the screen. Format sizes supported by the software include A4, letter, 8" x 10", 5" x 7", 4" x 6", 3" x 5", and 2" x 2". It also supports alignment, centimeter and inch-based grids for added flexibility. Users can activate QuickFit via a simple hotkey at any time. This goes along picture-in-picture and picture-by-picture viewing for easier multitasking. Additionally, the PA238Q's stand integrates fully-adjustable height, tilt, swivel, and pivot, making for easier work and enjoyment. The four conveniently-located USB ports on the PA238Q (two on the side, two on the back) afford easy access to a wide range of storage devices and file formats, helping users display content instantly.
Extensive input/output options
As a fully-featured high-end monitor, the PA238Q offers a complete port and connector array. HDMI makes it effortless to insert the PA238Q into any modern multimedia and content sharing setup, while the inclusion of DisplayPort, DVI-D, and D-sub maintains connectivity options with a wide range of devices so consumers can use the monitor as a single display for multiple sources.
DISPLAY PANEL 23" (58.4cm) 1920 x 1080
DISPLAY COLOURS 16.7 million ,72% NTSC (CIE 1931)
BRIGHTNESS 250 cd/m2
CONTRAST RATIO Native 1,000:1 / ASCR 50,000,000:1
VIEWING ANGLE (CR ≥ 10) Horizontal:178°/vertical:178°
RESPONSE TIME 6ms (GTG)
MAX POWER CONSUMPTION
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation VR changes will be 'dramatic' over next 10 years
- Apple rumored to be working on 31.6-inch 6K display
- Metro Exodus dev talks ray tracing on next-gen consoles
- Star Citizen dev says ray tracing is 'a massive headache'
- Razer kills its PC game storefront
- Best reminder app
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!