Created to meet the needs of graphic designers and other professionals, the IPS-paneled ASUS PA238Q joins the ProArt Series of displays as a 23", LED-backlit model with native 1920 x 1080 resolution. It reproduces 100% of the sRGB color space, with every individual monitor precision calibrated at the factory to ensure unmatched color accuracy. The PA238Q ships with ASUS-exclusive QuickFit Virtual Scale software to display photos and documents in their true size on screen. In terms of ergonomics, a fully adjustable and sturdy stand complements a wide I/O range, which includes HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, D-sub, and multiple USB ports.
Meticulous factory calibration
Guaranteeing authentic color performance, the PA238Q's IPS panel is capable of delivering 100% of the sRGB color space, a feature pivotal in professional graphics work. IPS technology allows for 178° viewing angles, preventing color loss and wash even from extreme vertical and horizontal viewing directions. Precision individual calibration at the factory guarantees an average delta E factor lower than 5 for improved color fidelity. The internal firmware of the PA238Q uses a 10-bit lookup table for RGB coloration, going beyond the standard 8-bit table used in conventional monitors. This results in smoother and more accurate color gradation and reproduction. The contrast ratio comes in an incredible 50,000,000:1, generating true dark/light distinction and spectacular image quality. Combined with a 16:9 screen ratio, these features make the PA238Q a very capable monitor for entertainment applications such as movie viewing and gaming.
ASUS bundles exclusive QuickFit Virtual Scale functionality with the PA238Q, powering true-sized displays of photos and documents on the screen. Format sizes supported by the software include A4, letter, 8" x 10", 5" x 7", 4" x 6", 3" x 5", and 2" x 2". It also supports alignment, centimeter and inch-based grids for added flexibility. Users can activate QuickFit via a simple hotkey at any time. This goes along picture-in-picture and picture-by-picture viewing for easier multitasking. Additionally, the PA238Q's stand integrates fully-adjustable height, tilt, swivel, and pivot, making for easier work and enjoyment. The four conveniently-located USB ports on the PA238Q (two on the side, two on the back) afford easy access to a wide range of storage devices and file formats, helping users display content instantly.
Extensive input/output options
As a fully-featured high-end monitor, the PA238Q offers a complete port and connector array. HDMI makes it effortless to insert the PA238Q into any modern multimedia and content sharing setup, while the inclusion of DisplayPort, DVI-D, and D-sub maintains connectivity options with a wide range of devices so consumers can use the monitor as a single display for multiple sources.
DISPLAY PANEL 23" (58.4cm) 1920 x 1080
DISPLAY COLOURS 16.7 million ,72% NTSC (CIE 1931)
BRIGHTNESS 250 cd/m2
CONTRAST RATIO Native 1,000:1 / ASCR 50,000,000:1
VIEWING ANGLE (CR ≥ 10) Horizontal:178°/vertical:178°
RESPONSE TIME 6ms (GTG)
MAX POWER CONSUMPTION
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX and 2950X Review
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market