Created to meet the needs of graphic designers and other professionals, the IPS-paneled ASUS PA238Q joins the ProArt Series of displays as a 23", LED-backlit model with native 1920 x 1080 resolution. It reproduces 100% of the sRGB color space, with every individual monitor precision calibrated at the factory to ensure unmatched color accuracy. The PA238Q ships with ASUS-exclusive QuickFit Virtual Scale software to display photos and documents in their true size on screen. In terms of ergonomics, a fully adjustable and sturdy stand complements a wide I/O range, which includes HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, D-sub, and multiple USB ports.
Meticulous factory calibration
Guaranteeing authentic color performance, the PA238Q's IPS panel is capable of delivering 100% of the sRGB color space, a feature pivotal in professional graphics work. IPS technology allows for 178° viewing angles, preventing color loss and wash even from extreme vertical and horizontal viewing directions. Precision individual calibration at the factory guarantees an average delta E factor lower than 5 for improved color fidelity. The internal firmware of the PA238Q uses a 10-bit lookup table for RGB coloration, going beyond the standard 8-bit table used in conventional monitors. This results in smoother and more accurate color gradation and reproduction. The contrast ratio comes in an incredible 50,000,000:1, generating true dark/light distinction and spectacular image quality. Combined with a 16:9 screen ratio, these features make the PA238Q a very capable monitor for entertainment applications such as movie viewing and gaming.
ASUS bundles exclusive QuickFit Virtual Scale functionality with the PA238Q, powering true-sized displays of photos and documents on the screen. Format sizes supported by the software include A4, letter, 8" x 10", 5" x 7", 4" x 6", 3" x 5", and 2" x 2". It also supports alignment, centimeter and inch-based grids for added flexibility. Users can activate QuickFit via a simple hotkey at any time. This goes along picture-in-picture and picture-by-picture viewing for easier multitasking. Additionally, the PA238Q's stand integrates fully-adjustable height, tilt, swivel, and pivot, making for easier work and enjoyment. The four conveniently-located USB ports on the PA238Q (two on the side, two on the back) afford easy access to a wide range of storage devices and file formats, helping users display content instantly.
Extensive input/output options
As a fully-featured high-end monitor, the PA238Q offers a complete port and connector array. HDMI makes it effortless to insert the PA238Q into any modern multimedia and content sharing setup, while the inclusion of DisplayPort, DVI-D, and D-sub maintains connectivity options with a wide range of devices so consumers can use the monitor as a single display for multiple sources.
DISPLAY PANEL 23" (58.4cm) 1920 x 1080
DISPLAY COLOURS 16.7 million ,72% NTSC (CIE 1931)
BRIGHTNESS 250 cd/m2
CONTRAST RATIO Native 1,000:1 / ASCR 50,000,000:1
VIEWING ANGLE (CR ≥ 10) Horizontal:178°/vertical:178°
RESPONSE TIME 6ms (GTG)
MAX POWER CONSUMPTION
Latest News Posts
- Amazon plan 1984-style facial recognition tech for US cities
- Apple block Valve's Steam Link app over 'business conflicts'
- GeForce 397.93 drivers optimized for State of Decay 2, more
- US Department of Justice looking into crypto price fixing
- Epic is working on more major updates for Fortnite
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit