Free Android app automatically compiles the best book chatter and news from around the web
Taipei, Taiwan, 1 July, 2011 - MetaPlume, a fast-growing global digital marketing enterprise has launched the Best Book Reviews Android app, a powerful yet easy to use application for Android smartphones and tablet PCs. This is the only app on the Android Market that presents book lovers with professional book reviews and information rather than peer and social book reviews.
The idea behind the Best Book Review app is simple-there's no need to load up multiple review websites when you can have everything in just one source right on your mobile device. The Best Book Reviews brings you a rich selection of quality book news, blogs, reviews, podcasts and best seller lists from around the web.
The Best Book Review app delivers a world class reading experience with its rich interface, most up-to-date feeds, comprehensive options and quick syncing. The app has been developed with automatically updating feeds from top sites for book news and reviews, but it can also be customized to your own tastes.
Availability and Pricing
The Best Book Review app is available for download on Google Android Market, popular Android app stores and download websites. It is available for free download.
Established in March 2008, MetaPlume is a fast-growing global digital marketing company with operations in the UK, Australia, India, and Taiwan.
The company offers a broad spectrum of website design and development, digital content creation, digital content promotion, and digital content services. This includes the fast production, publication and promotion of eBooks.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit