Delkin Devices began shipping the fastest SDXC UHS-I memory card in the world. The new 64GB 633X rated card is designed for streaming HD and 3D video applications where speed and capacity are imperative and is the fourth capacity to be added to their recently introduced family of UHS-I memory cards.
"As camcorders are moving towards flash memory storage and away from tape, we're simultaneously seeing a strong trend in videographers utilizing HD video capabilities in DSLRs," explains Marketing Manager, Anna Lopez. "Standard SD memory cards are more than fast enough for typical applications but not nearly fast enough to keep up with the large amount of data that HD video requires, particularly when shooting a feature film or longer movie clip. Our new 64GB Elite633 card is able to record at speeds up to 45 megabytes per second and read at speeds up to 95 megabytes per second which eliminates any pause to the recording process that users experience with slower cards."
Elite633 SDHC and SDXC cards feature transfer speeds tripling previous Secure Digital Class 10 capabilities to accommodate the most sophisticated High Definition and 3D imaging enabled equipment on the market. Defined by the SD Association as enabling transfers up to 104 Megabytes per second, this Ultra High Speed Bus-Interface is quickly being integrated into applications like JPG & RAW burst-mode photography and real-time broadcast & streaming video.
Delkin's newest Elite633 card is capable of recording up to 8 hours of high definition video or capturing more than 17,000 photos in SDXC enabled cameras, camcorders and host devices. Because SDXC memory cards utilize an exFAT format they are not compatible with older non SDXC devices or operating systems. Advanced features like reliable Error Correction Code, Wear Leveling, and storage integrity in harsh conditions (like exposure to static, vibration, shock & UV light) remain. Like all Delkin memory cards, the company's US based technical support staff is available to offer free data recovery services and support for the lifetime of the product. Cards begin shipping direct from Delkin as of today to specialty photo and video retailers worldwide for a retail price of $539.99.
Latest News Posts
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series