Wednesday, 29th June 2011 - Videogame cocktail bar, the Mana Bar, will open its second venue in Melbourne, Australia on Saturday, 16th of July 2011!
The Mana Bar is the first of its type in the world, combining quality cocktails with current generation console video games. A venue that is accessible to the general public, while still being credible to the hard-core gamers, it transcends the usual geek stereotype and allows people to socialise in a new and unique way. The first venue in Brisbane opened up in March 2010, with the success leading to a planned expansion nationally and internationally.
The Mana Bar Melbourne is located in the suburb of Fitzroy, a popular inner city entertainment district. It will feature 7 LCD TV's in multiple rooms running the latest games on the PlayStation®3 (PS3), Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii systems. Open 7 days a week, the bar will host events every night and features a unique cocktail menu, gaming themed display cabinets, and a dedicated Turtle Beach zone where patrons can experience the latest and greatest in gaming and specifically engineered for gaming headsets.
"I can't wait for Melbourne to experience the Mana Bar" says Mana Bar creator Guy 'Yug' Blomberg. "It's been a long time coming, and to finally be able to open to the public is exceptionally exciting!."
The launch weekend will feature hourly prizes, giveaways, live entertainment and special guests. It will also be the first place in Australia where the public will be able to get hands on with a special unreleased title, to be announced soon.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard