Wednesday, 29th June 2011 - Videogame cocktail bar, the Mana Bar, will open its second venue in Melbourne, Australia on Saturday, 16th of July 2011!
The Mana Bar is the first of its type in the world, combining quality cocktails with current generation console video games. A venue that is accessible to the general public, while still being credible to the hard-core gamers, it transcends the usual geek stereotype and allows people to socialise in a new and unique way. The first venue in Brisbane opened up in March 2010, with the success leading to a planned expansion nationally and internationally.
The Mana Bar Melbourne is located in the suburb of Fitzroy, a popular inner city entertainment district. It will feature 7 LCD TV's in multiple rooms running the latest games on the PlayStation®3 (PS3), Xbox 360, and Nintendo Wii systems. Open 7 days a week, the bar will host events every night and features a unique cocktail menu, gaming themed display cabinets, and a dedicated Turtle Beach zone where patrons can experience the latest and greatest in gaming and specifically engineered for gaming headsets.
"I can't wait for Melbourne to experience the Mana Bar" says Mana Bar creator Guy 'Yug' Blomberg. "It's been a long time coming, and to finally be able to open to the public is exceptionally exciting!."
The launch weekend will feature hourly prizes, giveaways, live entertainment and special guests. It will also be the first place in Australia where the public will be able to get hands on with a special unreleased title, to be announced soon.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series