Club 3D B.V. brings another GeForce GTX 560 Ti CoolStream OC Edition card to market. This new Club 3D GeForce GTX 560 Ti CoolStream OC Edition features the award winning CoolStream thermal solution. Three pure copper, 6 mm diameter thick heatpipes, ensuring an efficient temperature dissipation. In addition to the high quality heatpipes, two big 92 mm temperature controlled fans, provide a dramatically improved airflow (54CFM) compared to the standard GTX 560 Ti design (35CFM).
No need to upgrade to an expensive third party cooler, CoolStream is all you need. The Club 3D GeForce GTX 560 Ti CoolStream OC Edition comes factory overclocked with 880 MHz GPU clock speed offering on average 10% better performance compared to the standard GTX 560 Ti design. The card is already available in the shops and should cost around USD 289 ex VAT.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Project CARS 2 dev working on Fast and the Furious game
- AMD partners still don't have Vega GPUs for custom cards
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower