Porsche Design Group (Porsche Lizenz- und Handelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG) and LaCie announce the latest technology to join the luxury brand's exclusive P´9000 electronics category: the LaCie Porsche Design Mobile (P'9220) and Desktop (P'9230) Hard Drives. The new storage accessories represent cutting-edge USB 3.0 technology, sleek aluminium frame, and purist design.
Since 2003, LaCie and Porsche Design have worked closely to deliver products that are technically inspired, delivering flawless functionality in its purest form. The luxury brand and the leading technology company complement the other, with technical influence from LaCie, together with an exclusive and timeless shape presented by Porsche Design.
"For 20 years LaCie has introduced products that influence and fit right into our digital lives," says Dr. Juergen Gessler, CEO of the Porsche Design Group. "Since 1972 the Porsche Design luxury brand embodies that philosophy in everything that we have created, bringing a sense of quality and luxury to every single Porsche Design product. We are pleased to introduce a product that resembles superior form and functionality."
Today the luxury brand and the leading technology company announce the evolution of LaCie's portfolio designed by Porsche Design, by introducing a new generation of storage solutions. Delivering more than just industry-leading performance, the new design is a combination of premium material and workmanship that completely reflect the Porsche Design signature.
For Porsche Design, the authenticity and quality of materials further exemplify the components inside. The aluminium frame of the LaCie Porsche Design Mobile and Desktop Hard Drives is elegant by appearance, but supports the vast functionality of the hard drive inside. The LaCie Porsche Design Mobile and Desktop Hard Drives are built with durable and scratch-resistant aluminium, protecting the hard drive mechanics. Each frame is built with precision. The aluminium also regulates heat for guaranteed performance. And for the environment, the aluminium frame is 100 percent recyclable.
BUILT FOR SPEED
Clocking speeds three times faster than USB 2.0*, The LaCie Porsche Design Mobile and Desktop Hard Drives are the fastest USB 3.0 hard drives on the market. Technology enthusiasts will appreciate transferring their digital assets in seconds with no delay to their digital lifestyle, delivering peak performance and pure design.
MORE THAN JUST STORAGE
More than just a beautiful exterior, LaCie Porsche Design Hard Drives come with software to easily install your drive on PC and Mac. Each drive includes backup software, to ensure you have a complete backup of all your digital assets, eco mode for power savings, password protection to keep files secure and 10GB of Wuala secure online storage.
The LaCie Porsche Design Mobile Hard Drive (P'9220) comes in 500GB and 1TB capacities. Additionally, a 750GB model will be available exclusively in the worldwide Porsche Design Stores. The LaCie Porsche Design Desktop Hard Drive (P'9230) comes in 1TB and 2TB capacities. The products will be available through the LaCie Online Store and select retailers including Amazon, B&H, Best-Buy.com, and Micro-Center, starting at $104.99. For more product information, visit http://www.lacie.com.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- Zombieland 2 confirmed, all actors/writers return for sequel
- AORUS announces its first PSUs, RGB is missing... for now
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit