Club 3D introduces an exciting new way to enjoy multiple displays at home or at the office. With an existing usb port, now you can plug a new display with either a notebook or a desktop PC that are both Windows and Mac compatible and is HD ready.
Club 3D will be implementing first the CSV-2000D, an USB 2.0 to DVI model that supports a maximum resolution of 2048 x 1152. Easy installation with the convenience adding multiple monitors/screens to your existing computer SenseVision will truly expand your display possibilities. A second model, the CSV-2000H, an USB 2.0 to HDMI supports a maximum resolution of 1920 by 1200, which is HDMI 1.3 compliant and offers embedded HDMI audio support.
SenseVision products features
Plug & Play / Support for Clone or Extend display mode / Supports up to 4 monitors on Mac / Supports up to 6 monitors on PC notebook and desktop / Windows Aero Support / Low Power Consumption / Completely silent operation / Portable making it easy for travel / Detachable cable included (cable depends on product).
For more information, visit the product pages.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5