ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced the first shipments of its highly anticipated S511 solid state drive (SSD). ADATA is hardly a newcomer to the SSD field; however the S511 is the company's first foray into the latest SATA 6 Gb/sec specification that employs the SandForce SF-2200 series controller. The timing of this release is consistent with the company's historical balance of speed and thorough testing of new technologies.
According to YJ Choi, Senior Vice President at ADATA. "ADATA does comprehensive testing and review before bringing products to market, to ensure that our customers enjoy a worry-free experience for their systems and data. We are confident that the S511 will provide dependable performance at industry-leading transfer speeds."
The S511 utilizes the new generation SandForce SF-2200 series chip, with native support for the SATA 6Gb/s platform. Extensive internal testing has confirmed read and write speeds twice that of SSDs using the older SATA II specification, with all hardware and firmware elements working flawlessly. In simulation trials, the S511 reached 550/520MB read and write speeds respectively, with 4K random write speeds as high as 60,000 IOPS.
The S511 is available in 60, 120, 240, and 480 gigabyte capacities.
Latest News Posts
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Nintendo celebrate 1,000 games on Switch with new trailer
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions