Patriot's Viper Series Tri-Channel Memory Kits - Certified For Use on Intel® Core i7 Processors
Intel® Certifies Five Patriot Viper Series Tri-Channel Memory Kits: Most in the Industry
Fremont, California, USA, November 24, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, announced their DDR3 3GB and 6GB Viper Series Tri-Channel memory kits are certified for use with Intel® Core i7 processor-based systems. Intel® has certified five Patriot Memory Viper Series Tri-Channel kits for use on various motherboards from Asus®, Intel®, MSI® and Gigabyte®, the most of any current memory manufacturer.
Intel® Core i7 brings unprecedented system performance gains over previous Intel® architectures. Viper Series Tri-Channel memory kits ship with Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) that allow for easy, uncomplicated over-clocking for optimum system performance. "Viper Series Tri-Channel memory support of the new Core i7 processor is only possible by working closely with Intel®," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. Mr. Henry further stated, "The large number of skus and platforms these kits are certified on exemplifies Patriot's strong R&D and our dedication to the enthusiast market."
High performance XMP memory kits from Patriot Memory, combined with the Intel® X58 Express Chipset and the Intel® Core i7 processor, delivers extraordinary levels of performance to PC enthusiasts worldwide," said, Steve R. Peterson, Intel's Director of Chipset & Graphics Marketing. "Together, we help deliver the worlds fastest client PCs...it is a great time to be a videophile or gamer."
The Viper Series Tri-Channel memory kits can be found at the following resellers:
For more information on Patriot's Extreme Performance DDR3 Viper Series Tri-Channel memory kits and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
*Intel® and Core i7 are registered trademarks of the Intel® Corporation.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefront II almost had entirely cosmetic lootboxes
- Cyberpunk 2077 should have online elements
- Battle Royale craze extends to... OFFICE CHAIRS
- Intel will wave goodbye to legacy BIOS support in 2020
- iMac Pro will feature A10 chip for always-on 'Hey Siri'
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ