Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd., maker of high-end, all-aluminum computer chassis since 1983, today releases two new PC cases: the HTPC/Desktop PC-C60, and the simple and elegant mid-tower PC-6. A new edition to their Domus series of HTPC chassis, Lian Li's PC-C60 is slim, sleek, all-aluminum, and available in black or silver with an open and easy-to-upgrade internal layout. The black, all-aluminum, mid-tower PC-6 embodies Lian Li's distinctive designing characteristics and fits perfectly into their Essence series of PC chassis with a timeless and quietly artistic design. With tool-less installations, anti-vibration features, excellent air-flow, and impressive build capabilities, the PC-C60 and PC-6 once again prove the quality of products that Lian Li is known for.
Mounting ATX, Micro-ATX, or Mini-ITX motherboards, this HTPC chassis has seven ventilated PCI slots and has enough room for video cards 270mm long. Externally, there are two 5.25" ODD mounts. Internally, Lian Li has given users three 2.5" HDD mounts and six 3.5" HDD mounts, providing ample space for huge media collections. Users have the option of mounting additional 2.5" HDDs into the 3.5" mounts if preferred. Furthermore, the HDD and ODD mounts are tool-less and come with anti-vibration features like rubber-ring suspension. For easy HDD changing, Lian Li has also made the HDD racks removable. Standard PS/2 power supply units mount at the back of the case.
Thermally, the PC-C60 is designed to maximize cooling with two 140mm fans pulling cool air through the case from the side-panel. Venting along the back panel ensures heated air has a quick escape route to prevent damage. For users who want an exhaust fan, Lian Li has placed a 140mm fan mount on the top panel (fan not included).
On the front panel, Lian Li has provided easy access to the power switch along with two USB 3.0 ports, one e-SATA port, as well as HD Audio ports. Dimensions of the PC-C60 stand at 445mm x 182mm x 410mm (W, H, D) and net weight is 4.1kg.
This mid-tower PC case mounts huge graphics cards with a maximum length of 440mm in eight ventilated, tool-less PCI brackets. ATX, Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX motherboards are all compatible. Using thumb screws and rubber suspension to prevent vibration, the tool-less HDD rack supports three 3.5" HDDs and one 2.5" HDD. Also tool-less, the front-panel has three external mounts for 5.25" ODDs. A standard PS/2 PSU mounts at the base of the case above ventilation and is supported by anti-vibration rubber padding.
Lian Li has designed the PC-6 with one front-panel 140mm intake fan and one rear-panel 140mm exhaust fan as well as a mount for a fan speed control-switch (switch not included). Both fans along with the ventilation beneath the PSU come with washable/removable air-filters to prevent dust from entering the case. Liquid cooling systems are also enabled by using two rubber-lined holes on the back-panel.
The top-panel is home to the power switch alongside one USB 3.0 port, one USB 2.0 port, and HD Audio ports. Dimensions of the PC-6 stand at 210mm x 475mm x 498mm (W, H, D) and net weight is 5kg.
The essence of Lian Li is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality of Lian Li's products is their customization capabilities, which include a whole host of optional extras that can be added to an already feature rich product. For more details on features and extras available for the PC-Z60, the PC-Z70, and the PC-P80N, please go to the Lian Li website.
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- Amazon plan 1984-style facial recognition tech for US cities
- Apple block Valve's Steam Link app over 'business conflicts'
- GeForce 397.93 drivers optimized for State of Decay 2, more
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit