El Monte, CA - June 2, 2011 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce its new laser engraving service. Gamer' s can customize any iBUYPOWER chassis with their favorite name, phrase, quote or artwork - truly personalizing their gaming computer.
"Whether it's our flame scorched Chimera systems, modern Level 10 rigs, or the new Erebus flagship system, our commitment to building the best gaming commuters possible extends beyond simply incorporating the latest and greatest components." said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "Our computers look the part and the new engraving service provides our customers with truly personalized gaming systems."
Gamers looking to add a custom graphic can upload a black & white or gray scale image up to 1000 x 1000 pixels or also choose from five unique designs shown below.
Visit http://www.ibuypower.com/info/laser-engraving.aspx for more details and a video of the laser engraver in action.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. https://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit