El Monte, CA - June 2, 2011 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce its new laser engraving service. Gamer' s can customize any iBUYPOWER chassis with their favorite name, phrase, quote or artwork - truly personalizing their gaming computer.
"Whether it's our flame scorched Chimera systems, modern Level 10 rigs, or the new Erebus flagship system, our commitment to building the best gaming commuters possible extends beyond simply incorporating the latest and greatest components." said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "Our computers look the part and the new engraving service provides our customers with truly personalized gaming systems."
Gamers looking to add a custom graphic can upload a black & white or gray scale image up to 1000 x 1000 pixels or also choose from five unique designs shown below.
Visit http://www.ibuypower.com/info/laser-engraving.aspx for more details and a video of the laser engraver in action.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. https://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series