Silicon Power (SP) participates in 2011 COMPUTEX grandly. SP launched its new brand image officially and showed its brand message- Memory is Personal via the booth design. Through the memory tunnels on the SP booth, the international buyers realized how SP insisted on the quality and focused on the consumer's personal characteristic and uniqueness. SP communicates its brand personality- passionate, vigorous and full of creativity through the exhibition successfully.
The SP staffs all wear in pink T-shirt with SP's new logo. No matter they introduced product kindly or discussed cooperative mode with customers the visitors can feel its refreshing corporate image. During the exhibition, SP launched USB3.0 series products including UFD M60, PHD S20 and A15. Those products attracted high attention from buyers and media. Besides, the SSD V30 also gripped the professionals. In the market of cold and rigid technology products SP's new brand image featuring vivid and fashionable design bring a whole new cheerful experience to the buyers. Simple and neat new logo is not only easier for consumers to identify. Colorful products as well as new package design allow everyone to feel the passion of SP.
In order to deliver new brand philosophy and spirit "Memory is Personal" SP has designed wings on the one of the exhibition walls to allow visitors take pictures together with beautiful SP GIRL, upload the photo to SP Facebook and get the chance to win USB3.0 Flash Drive . Through this special activity visitors can create their unique memories.
Welcome everyone to visit SP booth during those last 2 days of exhivition and feel the passion and vivid spirit of new SP(Taipei Nangang Exhibition Hall Booth J608).
Latest News Posts
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower