Asetek's 2011C Set to Take Performance Crown for Sealed Liquid Cooling Industry
Asetek, the industry-leading supplier of all-in-one liquid cooling systems for computers, today announced that the limited edition Asetek WaterChill 2011C liquid CPU cooler will be available for pre-order on July 1st, 2011 and shipping out to eager customers beginning in early August. First previewed at CeBit this year, the Asetek 2011C, is a 120x240mm, 4-fan ChillControl-enabled powerhouse.
"Asetek is re-introducing it's WaterChill brand to showcase its latest liquid cooling technologies and make ultra-extreme, limited-edition products like the WaterChill 2011C available directly to end-users via the Asetek web site," said Steve Branton, Director of Marketing at Asetek. "Our plan is to make limited quantities of 1,000 units or less of each product available exclusively through the Asetek web store and to introduce new products to showcase the latest in Asetek technology as it develops."
The 2011C showcases the best of Asetek liquid CPU cooling technology. Featuring Asetek's brand new 1.5" thick 120x240mm radiator and four fans in push-pull configuration, the 2011C dominates the competition. The low-profile pump is fitted with Asetek's 3rd Generation coldplate technology and supports interactive fan control technology for all four fans. A USB connection on the pump enables sophisticated user control of fans and lighting effects via Asetek's ChillControl software app.
"I keep a close eye on the community and jump into discussion quite a bit. After talking with our community and listening to the feedback, it was clear that a product like this is what the people want," said Stu Grubbs, Resident PC Enthusiast "The Asetek 2011C is the result of feedback and discussion amongst our friends in the community. I'm excited by the opportunities this will bring us to engage directly with the people who use our cutting edge products."
Asetek is the world leading system thermal and acoustic management solution provider to OEMs servicing the gaming, workstation and performance PC markets. The company's liquid thermal management systems deliver superior thermal and acoustic performance in a factory sealed unit that sets new standards for reliability and suitability to large volume production. Leading OEMs use Asetek's liquid cooling products in systems where end users demand exceptional performance, low noise and maximum reliability.
Latest News Posts
- Everything you need to know about Samsung's new Galaxy S10
- Apex Legends' success sees spike in Apex Construct sales
- Samsung Galaxy Fold: foldable smartphone starts at $1980
- Overkill's The Walking Dead sells less than 100K units
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure