Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer is pleased to announce the latest AMD AM3+ support motherboard - ECS Black Extreme A990FXM-A. Coming with unbelievable gaming power, ECS Black Extreme A990FXM-A is going to bring about the storm of next gaming generation.
ECS Black Extreme A990FXM-A motherboard support 8-Core AMD CPU with AM3+ socket enables users to experience the most-core CPU of next generation. ECS Black Extreme A990FXM-A also supports 3-way AMD ATI CrossFireX and even 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology to support NVIDIA graphic cards to empower graphics ability firing up your gaming accelerating speed. Moreover, ECS A990FXM-A supports DDR3 2133(OC) with two sets of dual channel architecture up to 32GB.
QoolTech IV, Chameleon in Your PC
ECS Black Extreme A990FXM-A motherboard adopts the cutting-edge and exclusive technology-QoolTech IV, using unique thermochromic dyes on heat sink which changes colors to identify the temperature and including three heat pipes and innovative welding technology, which help to achieve more heat dissipation up to 20% efficiency.
The thermochromic heat sink with unique dyes responds to heat and transfers between solid and liquid forms to display different color, which is the first time the technology is adopted in the industry. Three heat pipes with welding technology help to connect the bottom of cooler with heat pipe; in this way, the heat will directly transfer to heat pipe without the intermediary of a piece of copper to achieve higher heat dissipation.
Black Extreme Equipment, Power up Every Possibility
Beside AM3+ support strength and QoolTechTM IV technology, as one of Black Extreme series, A990FXM-A motherboard of course would be equipped with the best equipments to maximize its power. 3333 technology includes 15ìgold contact, USB 3.0, SATA 3.0, eSATA 3.0, which not only enhances better system and plug-in stability but also provides the fastest transportation technology. ECS Black Extreme A990FXM-A also supplies Bluetooth on board to lift up the transportation ability of your PC in wireless strength.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard