Point of View the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range NVIDIA based 3D processor graphics cards, advanced netbooks as well as Tegra tablet computers and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today that the factory over clocked POV/TGT GeForce GTX 580 3GB Ultra Charged already started shipping into the European e-tail channel.
The hand selected POV/TGT GeForce GTX 3GB 580 Ultra Charged is of highest quality and tuned by TGT in Germany to feature rock solid stability even beyond the documented clock settings of 841 MHz (plus) core clock, 1682 MHz (plus) shader clock and 4104 MHz memory clock.
In addition Point of View and TGT are offering the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 580 3GB Charged running at 810 MHz (plus) core clock, 1620 (plus) MHz shader clock and 4008 MHz memory clock.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit