- New Dominator GTX 2x4GB kits run at incredible 2400MHz CL9 1.65V -
FREMONT, California - May 26th, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the production of a Dominator® GTX 8GB dual-channel DDR3 kit guaranteed to operate at 2400MHz, with latency settings of 9-11-10-30, at a memory voltage of 1.65V.
The 2400MHz kits are the result of a painstaking four-stage component screening process which is passed by fewer than one in 20 memory ICs. Qualification is performed on an Intel® P55 motherboard, using the same rigorous test cycle applied to the rest of Corsair's Memory product line.
"The purpose of these kits is to help overclockers explore the limits of memory performance," said Giovanni Sena, Director of Memory Products at Corsair. "They're the product of careful screening, selection, and testing, and we're eager to see what enthusiasts will do with them. As long as our customers are obsessed with making computers faster and more powerful, we'll continue producing extraordinary memory kits to help make that happen."
The Dominator GTX 8GB 2400MHz kit comes complete with Corsair's patented DHX+ heatsink and an AirFlow 2 GTL Cooling Fan for exceptional thermal performance. It may be purchased from Corsair's webstore for $499 USD. Limited quantities are available. For more information on this and other Corsair Dominator memory products, please visit the Corsair web site.
About DHX+ Technology
Corsair's patented DHX+ technology uses specially designed, high-quality heatsinks and a custom-designed PCB that allows both the front and rear of the memory ICs, and the printed circuit board itself, to be cooled. DHX+ technology also allows for the cooling fins to be removed, allowing for a range of modular cooling accessories including extended heatsink fins and the AirFlow Pro dynamic temperature and activity display. DHX and DHX+ designs are covered by US Patent number 7,606,034.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft calls Project xCloud its 'Netflix for games'
- Blizzard hiring 17 devs for new Diablo game
- Overkill's The Walking Dead delayed on PS4, Xbox One
- Ronda Rousey will voice Sonya Blade in Mortal Kombat XI
- Lord of the Rings 'Tolkien' biopic movie gets release date
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media