- New Dominator GTX 2x4GB kits run at incredible 2400MHz CL9 1.65V -
FREMONT, California - May 26th, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the production of a Dominator® GTX 8GB dual-channel DDR3 kit guaranteed to operate at 2400MHz, with latency settings of 9-11-10-30, at a memory voltage of 1.65V.
The 2400MHz kits are the result of a painstaking four-stage component screening process which is passed by fewer than one in 20 memory ICs. Qualification is performed on an Intel® P55 motherboard, using the same rigorous test cycle applied to the rest of Corsair's Memory product line.
"The purpose of these kits is to help overclockers explore the limits of memory performance," said Giovanni Sena, Director of Memory Products at Corsair. "They're the product of careful screening, selection, and testing, and we're eager to see what enthusiasts will do with them. As long as our customers are obsessed with making computers faster and more powerful, we'll continue producing extraordinary memory kits to help make that happen."
The Dominator GTX 8GB 2400MHz kit comes complete with Corsair's patented DHX+ heatsink and an AirFlow 2 GTL Cooling Fan for exceptional thermal performance. It may be purchased from Corsair's webstore for $499 USD. Limited quantities are available. For more information on this and other Corsair Dominator memory products, please visit the Corsair web site.
About DHX+ Technology
Corsair's patented DHX+ technology uses specially designed, high-quality heatsinks and a custom-designed PCB that allows both the front and rear of the memory ICs, and the printed circuit board itself, to be cooled. DHX+ technology also allows for the cooling fins to be removed, allowing for a range of modular cooling accessories including extended heatsink fins and the AirFlow Pro dynamic temperature and activity display. DHX and DHX+ designs are covered by US Patent number 7,606,034.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Capcom makes Street Fighter V go free-to-play for 2 weeks
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- Assassin's Creed Unity review-bombed for Notre-Dame support
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!