SAN JOSE, CA - May 25, 2011 - OCZ Technology Group, Inc., (Nasdaq:OCZ) a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and power supplies for computing devices and systems, today announced the appointment of Kevin Wagner as Vice President of Product Management for Enterprise Solutions. In his new role at OCZ, Mr. Wagner is responsible for the development of flash-based storage products that address the complete spectrum of enterprise applications.
"Bringing Kevin to lead our enterprise product management efforts highlights our dedication to the design and manufacture of the industry's most compelling solid state storage drives," said Ryan Petersen, CEO of OCZ Technology Group. "Kevin has a strong product management background and experience building strategic alliances to drive collaboration and innovation, and will make an immediate and positive contribution to both our enterprise solutions and clients."
"OCZ is committed to developing products that address the challenges that clients face in HPC and enterprise applications," said Kevin Wagner, VP of Product Management - Enterprise Solutions, OCZ Technology Group. "I am excited about the opportunity to work closely with our customers, as well as our internal product management and engineering teams, to enhance the OCZ enterprise solution portfolio."
Mr. Wagner possesses over seventeen years of experience in product development and strategic alliances in the vertical market, most recently serving as the Director of Alliances for twelve years at AMD. During his tenure he formed alliances with numerous key strategic partners including ATI and NVIDIA, launched and validated the companies' first chipsets, and successfully managed the organization's 64-bit device driver ecosystem. Mr. Wagner has also served in management positions at other publicly held companies including ATI and Sega, and holds a B.S. in Economics and a Minor in Computer Science from Sacramento State University.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit