SAN JOSE, CA - May 25, 2011 - OCZ Technology Group, Inc., (Nasdaq:OCZ) a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and power supplies for computing devices and systems, today announced the appointment of Kevin Wagner as Vice President of Product Management for Enterprise Solutions. In his new role at OCZ, Mr. Wagner is responsible for the development of flash-based storage products that address the complete spectrum of enterprise applications.
"Bringing Kevin to lead our enterprise product management efforts highlights our dedication to the design and manufacture of the industry's most compelling solid state storage drives," said Ryan Petersen, CEO of OCZ Technology Group. "Kevin has a strong product management background and experience building strategic alliances to drive collaboration and innovation, and will make an immediate and positive contribution to both our enterprise solutions and clients."
"OCZ is committed to developing products that address the challenges that clients face in HPC and enterprise applications," said Kevin Wagner, VP of Product Management - Enterprise Solutions, OCZ Technology Group. "I am excited about the opportunity to work closely with our customers, as well as our internal product management and engineering teams, to enhance the OCZ enterprise solution portfolio."
Mr. Wagner possesses over seventeen years of experience in product development and strategic alliances in the vertical market, most recently serving as the Director of Alliances for twelve years at AMD. During his tenure he formed alliances with numerous key strategic partners including ATI and NVIDIA, launched and validated the companies' first chipsets, and successfully managed the organization's 64-bit device driver ecosystem. Mr. Wagner has also served in management positions at other publicly held companies including ATI and Sega, and holds a B.S. in Economics and a Minor in Computer Science from Sacramento State University.
Latest News Posts
- Overkill's The Walking Dead sells less than 100K units
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure