SAN JOSE, CA - May 25, 2011 - OCZ Technology Group, Inc., (Nasdaq:OCZ) a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and power supplies for computing devices and systems, today announced the appointment of Kevin Wagner as Vice President of Product Management for Enterprise Solutions. In his new role at OCZ, Mr. Wagner is responsible for the development of flash-based storage products that address the complete spectrum of enterprise applications.
"Bringing Kevin to lead our enterprise product management efforts highlights our dedication to the design and manufacture of the industry's most compelling solid state storage drives," said Ryan Petersen, CEO of OCZ Technology Group. "Kevin has a strong product management background and experience building strategic alliances to drive collaboration and innovation, and will make an immediate and positive contribution to both our enterprise solutions and clients."
"OCZ is committed to developing products that address the challenges that clients face in HPC and enterprise applications," said Kevin Wagner, VP of Product Management - Enterprise Solutions, OCZ Technology Group. "I am excited about the opportunity to work closely with our customers, as well as our internal product management and engineering teams, to enhance the OCZ enterprise solution portfolio."
Mr. Wagner possesses over seventeen years of experience in product development and strategic alliances in the vertical market, most recently serving as the Director of Alliances for twelve years at AMD. During his tenure he formed alliances with numerous key strategic partners including ATI and NVIDIA, launched and validated the companies' first chipsets, and successfully managed the organization's 64-bit device driver ecosystem. Mr. Wagner has also served in management positions at other publicly held companies including ATI and Sega, and holds a B.S. in Economics and a Minor in Computer Science from Sacramento State University.
Latest News Posts
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM